Zach Tinker

BBJ94

Admired Member
Media
Why would you sweaty stuff around you anyways? If he’s sweaty you’d say shower. So why are y’all losing it over sweat? Sweat on no one needs to be sweaty for action
What in the hell did I just read?

He's literally asking why his sweat smells like quesedilla. That isn't normal. People are observant, he looks a little unkept - pet hair all over, scruffy beard. Perhaps has a poor diet? For all we know he doesn't shower often as some weirdo celebrities (eg Mila Kunis/Ashton Kutcher). Either way, nobody is losing anything. We just have standards. All coz a guy is hot doesn't mean he should give up on the basics of proper hygiene/self care. If he wasn't an actor, you'd think he's homeless.

loki_ragnorak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

He's literally asking why his sweat smells like quesedilla. That isn't normal. People are observant, he looks a little unkept - pet hair all over, scruffy beard. Perhaps has a poor diet? For all we know he doesn't shower often as some weirdo celebrities (eg Mila Kunis/Ashton Kutcher). Either way, nobody is losing anything. We just have standards. All coz a guy is hot doesn't mean he should give up on the basics of proper hygiene/self care. If he wasn't an actor, you'd think he's homeless.
I said what I said. He said sweat. SWEAT. Why would you have you nose in his arm pits as he sweats. I can understand if someone is talking and they have bad breath. They aren’t bathing and there skin stinks. But what reason would you have to smell him as he sweats. If it’s hot and he’s sweating then he should get a way to cool down. If he’s leaving the gym, take a shower. There is no reason besides bad hygiene and you having your nose in it to smell a sweaty person. Is that your fetish? To shove your nose in someone as they sweat?

loki_ragnorak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This was not a statement on being hot or cute. If you have bad hygiene and you’re cute. Then you’re not cute. Bad hygiene is something that immediately takes all those points away

BBJ94

Admired Member
Media
I said what I said. He said sweat. SWEAT. Why would you have you nose in his arm pits as he sweats. I can understand if someone is talking and they have bad breath. They aren’t bathing and there skin stinks. But what reason would you have to smell him as he sweats. If it’s hot and he’s sweating then he should get a way to cool down. If he’s leaving the gym, take a shower. There is no reason besides bad hygiene and you having your nose in it to smell a sweaty person. Is that your fetish? To shove your nose in someone as they sweat?
Fun fact: did you know u also sweat on your face and your back, and other body parts? The fact he can smell his own sweat and ask himself as well as others why he smells a certain way, it means he must be doing something wrong. Also, if you're gonna make a whole rant about stuff you can at least check your grammar and such coz I'm sure half the people don't understand what the heck you're trying to convey. If English isnt your first language, I apologize but if it is your first, well, stop speaking Engrish.

Who said anything about me smelling his sweat? We are just making the observation he comes off a little lazy in his appearance and thus a previous poster said he probably smells. Then Zach confirms such in his own social media post.

I see reading comprehension and grammar/the English language isn't your strong suit. I'm no longer engaging with you, you seem rather exhausting and I barely know you. (I'm glad I don't frankly)

loki_ragnorak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fun fact: did you know u also sweat on your face and your back, and other body parts? The fact he can smell his own sweat and ask himself as well as others why he smells a certain way, it means he must be doing something wrong. Also, if you're gonna make a whole rant about stuff you can at least check your grammar and such coz I'm sure half the people don't understand what the heck you're trying to convey. If English isnt your first language, I apologize but if it is your first, well, stop speaking Engrish.

Who said anything about me smelling his sweat? We are just making the observation he comes off a little lazy in his appearance and thus a previous poster said he probably smells. Then Zach confirms such in his own social media post.

I see reading comprehension and grammar/the English language isn't your strong suit. I'm no longer engaging with you, you seem rather exhausting and I barely know you. (I'm glad I don't frankly)
Just say you like sweat In your face. That simple

loki_ragnorak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You don’t have to know me. Because I would think if your sweating due to heat or over exersion I would try to get you assistance. Like hell you relieve the cause, either help you to where you can cool off, get you a towel, assist you in some manner or help you find the cause if it’s biological. I would t stand there and have you sweat and not assist or say anything. Why would you stand there and go “omg I want to smell your body fluids and keep sweating”. Sweat does not smell good. Whether it smells like anything. Are you literally arguing that sweat smells good. If someone is sweating that is not good. It’s doesn’t smell like a field of flowers from anyone. I don’t think you or anyone, I’d hope. Would want to smell anyone sweating. Whether it smells of Taco Bell or ass. I would assume anyone sweating needs a solution. But I also don’t go ugh at them because that is a body function. So to tell you or anyone they are “ugh” from an uncontrollable body function like sweating even tho you should not wanna smell it, is distasteful. I wouldn’t tell you your ugh but would hope there would be a solution. To outright say someone is ugh for sweating. Is where I have an issue. I would hope posing the question is trying to find a solution along with after workouts, showering. Or if hot, cooling down. Or a towel or air conditioner