Zach Hartman Uk Fitness Model

DeanoLondonUK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“pay me a few hundred quid then well talk”

View attachment 119669291
Yes he's one of many straight models that kink shame and call it weird but then want money for same said thing. Funny thing is, if you do an Internet search, there are still pictures of his feet around. Also, pictures of his body around too.

Reactions: CrystalP94

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
Yes he's one of many straight models that kink shame and call it weird but then want money for same said thing. Funny thing is, if you do an Internet search, there are still pictures of his feet around. Also, pictures of his body around too.
i must not know how to “internet search” then cause ive found nothing. i just want to see his ass in full glory, not a 2 second tiktok or something. if theres stuff out there and ive missed it dont be shy, my doors open

Reactions: DeanoLondonUK

Per4kk

Legendary Member
Media
In a few videos just lately he seems to have a very nasty attitude towards gay men to the point of hateful A different side to this young man has been shown the passed week
Why hateful? He said he won’t show feet because he wants money for it?

He has realized he can’t maintain his unemployed Bali life on a “model/boxer/dj” trade or a sub par training plan and is trying to monetize feet pics

Good direction to go in my opinion

UKBoy90

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why hateful? He said he won’t show feet because he wants money for it?

He has realized he can’t maintain his unemployed Bali life on a “model/boxer/dj” trade or a sub par training plan and is trying to monetize feet pics

Good direction to go in my opinion
Try backing your man with a little message offering some money then…. Look forward to your reply.

Find out how sensible his monetising plan is when he is nasty to you for being gay.