Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anybody got an update on issue six? It was supposed to ship in March and nothing yet (I bought yummy 7 and 8 as well, so it's been months and months of waiting)
I just bought issue 6 too and the information abt the printing/shipping has been a little ominous so far!

sunniestralphie

Loved Member
Media
anyone got the 8?
I got my Yummy 8 in this week. I found it somewhat disappointing. I understand not every model is signing up to go full frontal, but the first frontal photo of the issue appears almost half way through. There are four very long, somewhat repetitive editorials of Rayan Ricci, Matty Carrington, Brian Whittaker, and Jules Horn, none of which show frontal and maybe half of the pictures have ass. The Carrington spread is 25 pages with maybe 10 ass pics. After the first frontal, there’s at least 1-2 more shoots of just side profiles and ass.

From my quick count, there are only 10-12 models who go frontal, and the back half of the issue is loaded with additional pictures of the shoots we’ve seen so much of: Tyler Otto, Sepanta Arya (calendar shoot), and Owen Lindberg.

Not downplaying the quality of the magazine, but this issue felt like a deadline was coming and content was light.

Jupiter Street

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got my Yummy 8 in this week...

From my quick count, there are only 10-12 models who go frontal, and the back half of the issue is loaded with additional pictures of the shoots we’ve seen so much of: Tyler Otto, Sepanta Arya (calendar shoot), and Owen Lindberg.

Not downplaying the quality of the magazine, but this issue felt like a deadline was coming and content was light.
Owen Lindberg again!!!!!

Can we ask who are the models going frontal in this issue?