d41574032

Expert Member
Media
Ballerup Municipality, Capital Region,Denmark
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No… do some of you read the thread before posting lol? No dick as of now.

But be careful, if you want to see his dick, you might get yelled at by some of the holier-than-thou members.
kind of crazy. certain people make it look like you’re subbing with their money instead of your own

RJ XX

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can anybody verify if this is real? looks like he put it up as a story on Instagram, but his pfp there is different and the pfp that shows there is different.
it's real... just from years ago. pre covid/before he archived a bunch of his posts, he was more bold with his feed/ stories. also popular on tumblr too I believe. I'm sure this will be what his OF content is gonna look like

Reactions: UyPurpurina

Jishnu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t think it’s a good idea to leak his only fans content because that’s only going to discourage him from posting anything on OF if it’s all gonna get leaked.
But what about us? We won't get to see anything then. Who knows? Someone may leak those on X as well

Reactions: Petro2020

maybewecould

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Actually what he wants to do is what he wants to do. If he wants to share about the aesthetic he has for photography that he took, that is all he wants. if he doesn’t want to show his cock that is what he wants. he doesn’t force yall to sub. Know that 18dol is too fucking expensive but you should know about that too. in future he will show or not. We have to wait and you all need him to do OF then now he’s doing it and then you need his leak just ah

Reactions: Giovancii

Seksi18

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t think it’s a good idea to leak his only fans content because that’s only going to discourage him from posting anything on OF if it’s all gonna get leaked.
Yah jus wait for better stuff rather than leaking mild shit at the risk of getting dmca’d early