Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Latest uncensored photo is hot. He’s quickly jumping right into it so it’s probably not long before we get actual dick lol.

I agree teasing is hot, but he’s kind of already teased a lot on social media so it’s nothing new.
Can you please post it here? there’s a lot of us who can’t afford and would really appreciate if you’d post it…

Reactions: jungwonz

anthagiox

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
full frontal?
No. Just him pulling his underwear down a bit and showing a slight glimpse of the base of his shaft.

Don’t think anyone should post anything. Not until he at least shows dick. If we leak his stuff right now, he might refuse to post anymore lol.

GiselleKnowles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wtf does this mean?
its not really hard to understand being sad he deleted his weibo account because there were pictures of him from when was a “teenager” is very weird like why would he want to see that

maybewecould

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
its not really hard to understand being sad he deleted his weibo account because there were pictures of him from when was a “teenager” is very weird like why would he want to see that
He said “when i was” not “when he was” so i don’t understand what did he say creepy is about

Reactions: Poepepoe

GiselleKnowles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He said “when i was” not “when he was” so i don’t understand what did he say creepy is about
yeah you have to read over that typo he obviously meant to say he otherwise his entire post wouldn't make sense

Reactions: d41574032

Jishnu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. Just him pulling his underwear down a bit and showing a slight glimpse of the base of his shaft.

Don’t think anyone should post anything. Not until he at least shows dick. If we leak his stuff right now, he might refuse to post anymore lol.
Oh Gosh. Atleast can you send us individually then? Some of us are DESPERATE to see those RIGHT NOW!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Test2628