Youtubers stepsof2foreigners

NicociN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Adam always has given me weird vibes tbh. I remember in one of their early videos they were celebrating Christmas at his families house and Adam gave Bernardo a picture of his mother who had passed on. Bernardo was crying, trying to hold it in the best he could and Adam had the camera shoved right in his face and Adam's family all around. Idk it just felt yuck to me. Getting the "money shot" from the reaction to the gift. It just felt like something so personal and it felt invasive to me.

But that is the way all these vlog style couples are. But yes, very poor on Adam's part sharing something so horrible and tragic for Bernardo and his family. All while seemingly upbeat and chipper himself. Very unsettling.
oh well that's why we don't date by looks, never trust a blue eyed man with a decent body

Fugiama

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s still a very handsome guy. Depression doesn’t make someone less attractive ‍♂️
There was definitely regression. I don't think he looks terrible but looking at him in the past and him currently the past is definitely way better. I guess you can say the same for Bernardo too because aging happens but I still feel like Bernardo has sustained his looks better over the years.

Awesomeguy98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There were also one where they copied picture poses. Bernardo got hard several times. Loved it.
And the one where they got party outfits for Halloween. Bernardo had a rugby outfit.
So hot!!! Tight. The swimsuit fittings.
To small lol.
Not there anymore
Completely forgot about those. I think they also had a video doing yoga poses

• Love
Reactions: PopularTongue

Sdinho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was definitely regression. I don't think he looks terrible but looking at him in the past and him currently the past is definitely way better. I guess you can say the same for Bernardo too because aging happens but I still feel like Bernardo has sustained his looks better over the years.
This is exactly what I’ve been saying all this time finally someone agreed with me lol :weary_face::joy: cause I remember once I commented this and someone here replied to me with a whole argument and I said damnnnnn these people really take so personal what we think and I was ma’am chill out please :expressionless::neutral:

NicociN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it's probably the melanin, for some reason most guys that are WHITE like super WHITE + blond blue eyes usually age like milk

Fugiama

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How are these guys even making money? They don't post on youtube that regularly anymore. And their patreon is 1 tier only
I do remember them mentioning working as nutritionists for some company, don’t quote me on that though.

Ofnelxo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My best guess is being connected to some rich gay that helps them out a bit in return for favours, along with being trainers I heard, allegedly, supposedly, not definitive.

professorofwumbology

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best guess is being connected to some rich gay that helps them out a bit in return for favours, along with being trainers I heard, allegedly, supposedly, not definitive.
This seems very plausible. If I were a rich old hag, I would grope Bernardo on the daily and cry together with Adam when I'm feeling dramatic.