Youtube Bulges

tadeu

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Similarly, my favourite undieguy posts from back in the day. Miss that era in some ways.
I loooove his videos, miss when he posted on vimeo. He later started his own site, that he closed recently. The past years ho would only post paid content sadly. I miss his risky reviews like those you posted, loved when you could see him getting hard and dripping precum. There's one video he posted on his website that i'm crazy to see, where he got aroused trying old school indian underwear, always wanted to see the second part of it but I could never afford to pay for that. It was so hot that he couldn't help getting hard.
I know he has a thread here on LPSG but thank you for posting, I find him really charming

Gym-muscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Scandalous big bulge in white singlet captured this week on the official Yt channel. Unfortunately the video is only in 720p. Hell, if it was an amateur photographer he would have sent it in 4k. Skip to 0:59 and activate speed 0.25.
Screenshot_20240225-022131.png

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
Scandalous big bulge in white singlet captured this week on the official Yt channel. Unfortunately the video is only in 720p. Hell, if it was an amateur photographer he would have sent it in 4k. Skip to 0:59 and activate speed 0.25.
View attachment 123438111
Dude has no place to hide all that junk!

HirohitoDesu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
no, every video on this channel is like this, i went deeper into it and he has a twitter that has been inactive since 2021 (but with alot of content it's really that size) and 4 or 5 instagrams accounts (apparently he's a policeman and devout christian (??) but every now and then he post something this level in each of his accounts, one entirely to him showing bulge and little bits of his privates, and also one with ALOT of women in underwear), he also has tiktok and kwaii accounts but i don't really use those apps, saw on the shorts section of his channel

tomathoez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no, every video on this channel is like this, i went deeper into it and he has a twitter that has been inactive since 2021 (but with alot of content it's really that size) and 4 or 5 instagrams accounts (apparently he's a policeman and devout christian (??) but every now and then he post something this level in each of his accounts, one entirely to him showing bulge and little bits of his privates, and also one with ALOT of women in underwear), he also has tiktok and kwaii accounts but i don't really use those apps, saw on the shorts section of his channel
what are his twitter and ig acc?

Reactions: kanewayne07

HirohitoDesu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
what are his twitter and ig acc?
His twitter is: @LucivanGonzale1

(tough there is another X account that don't post nudes)

and i found more than 5 instagram account's belonging to him; just a couple post good stuff tho
you may find the other accounts by just going in this one: @lucivangato.gatas5k

(it's mostly pictures of girls with some of him here and there, and the other accounts are mainly chuch postings and some videos or photos of him in underwear

Reactions: tomathoez