Young, but its not me whos hung

adah: So I've decided to start using my boyfriend for sex in addition to a being a patient listener to my angry political diatribes, but he's about nine inches long. My first attempted seduction ended with me bleeding and crying, but we both just figured it was because I was a virgin.
Then the same thing happened the second and the third time, and I'm wondering if anyone out there had any recomendations or tips as to how to make sex less hideously painful. Could my youth be the culprit (I'm sixteen)? Or is there some trick to this that no one let me in on?

monita888:
Originally posted by adah@Nov 14 2004, 03:57 AM
So I've decided to start using my boyfriend for sex in addition to a being a patient listener to my angry political diatribes, but he's about nine inches long. My first attempted seduction ended with me bleeding and crying, but we both just figured it was because I was a virgin.
Then the same thing happened the second and the third time, and I'm wondering if anyone out there had any recomendations or tips as to how to make sex less hideously painful. Could my youth be the culprit (I'm sixteen)? Or is there some trick to this that no one let me in on?
[post=263697]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you using lubrication? I'd say use plenty of lube, and try to take it slow. The biggest guy I had ever been with could not get it all the way in, so don't force the issue, it may not be possible.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. The penis and vagina each produce their own natural lubricants, but only when adequately stimulated.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Nov 14 2004, 04:27 PM
Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. The penis and vagina each produce their own natural lubricants, but only when adequately stimulated.
[post=263766]Quoted post[/post]​

If they're sixteen, then the natural lubrication that a penis produces should be irrelevant, since he should always be using a condom.

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some advices :

For everyone :
Always Use condoms for preserving ourself and your partner from AIDS or other STD.

For adah :
Just add a little time to relax yourself by a lot of foreplay.
Use a lot of lubricant

Try another position : Choose one that allow yourself to control more the penetration.
:wub:
Take care ;-)

kinggalaxia

Experimental Member
Media
I'm in the same predicament, adah.

My bf's 8" and I'm pretty scared of having my first fuck w/ him.

Any advice from the other side of the fence, peoples? I'd love it.

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I could lend you girls my boyfriend. You'd ave no problem with his. I wish I had your problem!!!