Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
OnlyFans: OnlyFans ($3.25 currently)
Twitter: Yaglink9

If anyone has subscribed and supported, I appreciate you!

I’d like to hear your feedback. What else would you like to see? What did you like? Would you prefer my page be set up differently so that you can pay for whatever photo you want? I’ve heard I should post more frequently. I used to post every week, but life recently became crazy. Anyway, overall thoughts are welcomed. ;)

You can see some teaser photos/videos on my LPSG content page, but I’ll post some below for your convenience.

Thanks for stopping by.
trim_BF81D140-A734-4B0A-865E-2CA3D214FDFF.mov

Attachments

Last edited:

Yaglink

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
OnlyFans: OnlyFans ($3.25 currently)
Twitter: Yaglink9

If anyone has subscribed and supported, I appreciate you!

I’d like to hear your feedback. What else would you like to see? What did you like? Would you prefer my page be set up differently so that you can pay for whatever photo you want? I’ve heard I should post more frequently. I used to post every week, but life recently became crazy. Anyway, overall thoughts are welcomed. ;)

You can see some teaser photos/videos on my LPSG content page, but I’ll post some below for your convenience.

Thanks for stopping by.
Forgot these:
IMG_1572.mov

IMG_1614.mov

Yaglink

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, you have possibly one of the best cocks out there. Before subscribing, do you have any cumshot videos with sound on your OF? Do you plan on doing more videos?
I appreciate it! I do have cumshot videos but they’re in slowmo so the sound doesn’t really capture normally. I could def put normal speed out there in the future.