Xleox

Lann

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess he's Romanian, Or he has dual citizenship. Or Romanian-German.

Lann

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope, he came from kazachstan to germany. In Katachstan are living a lots of people with german roots, so called russian-germans.
Two years ago, he introduced himself on Instagram as half-Romanian.But you say it's a good possibility. If they are of German descent in Kazakhstan, they are descendants of Soviet prisoners and exiles. After the end of World War II, the Soviet Union corrected the previous forced relocation policy in 1955, abolished the policy of discrimination against Russian Germans, and restored their Soviet citizenship in 1964. However, it was not until 1972 that Russian Germans were allowed to return to their original residence before the migration, and the houses and other property confiscated during the migration could not be returned, and the local government provided alternative resettlement.

West Coast

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys, Leo here! I created this thread in 2019 :) Always funny to read your messages and conspiracy theories about my life
Unfortunately I don't do customs at the moment
crazy how good A.I. has become
This is definitely a next-level narcissistic personality, which most people here have already suspected. To create an account pretending to be someone else promoting and cheering yourself is definitely a little bit cuckoo.

Reactions: Aranasofy

Robester

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is definitely a next-level narcissistic personality, which most people here have already suspected. To create an account pretending to be someone else promoting and cheering yourself is definitely a little bit cuckoo.
And he’s adorable for it. He’s a twink Homelander who gets off at himself fucking women & knows he has it all.