XL.Sriracha - Connor

francoisdp

Expert Member
Media
I NEED HIM TO SEXUALLY ABUSE MY ASIAN TWINK BODY AND BE HIS SEX SLAVE FOR MONTHS WITH HIS ABUSIVE HOMOPHOBIC ASS BCS I KNOW HOMOPHOBIC DICK BE HITTING DIFFERENT LIKE OMGGGGG I WANT HIM TO FEED ME HIS WHOLE BABIES INSIDE MY BOY PUSSY IDGAF IF HE’S TRUMPY OR NOT IDC ABOUT AMERIKKKA
Out of all the gays in this thread, he would probably fuck you. He is into asian girls and trans. If you dressed up as a girl, I'm sure he would fuck you. Please record it for us

Yasuke9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wooooow that was quick, I bet she is pregnant lol
She’s still not cute
There are exactly 2 reasons people get married one week after a proposal. It's either that a baby is on the way or she needs a green card to stay in the country. Only possible explanations. As long as she's fine with him posting pics of his titties and abs regularly I have no issue with her.

Reactions: Joe Wachter

francoisdp

Expert Member
Media
There are exactly 2 reasons people get married one week after a proposal. It's either that a baby is on the way or she needs a green card to stay in the country. Only possible explanations. As long as she's fine with him posting pics of his titties and abs regularly I have no issue with her.
we need him to show his tight religious pussy

Reactions: Applesaucy

Duderonomy33

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There’s a third reason—basically an arranged marriage to hide the fact one or both are gay. It happens sometimes in super conservative Christian families. I’m not saying that’s what happened here, but I’ve always gotten a vibe from him and the speed with which they got married is sus.

Reactions: Applesaucy

typicalbi19yrold

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So basically, we are jealous he didn't wife us. Got it
i assume so because people are bashing his wife for no reason lmao. shits weird as fuck, ik yall want to fuck the guy but there’s no reason to be flat out calling her ugly and stuff