Xavier serrano anyone?

Felipetomas1983

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do have the feeling that Xavi and somehow Noel are both at least bisexuals, or very open with their sexuality. Throughout the podcast, it was evident to some extent I saw some "sexual exchange" between them, at least from Xavi's side seeing his gestures and the way Xavi expresses himself with some mannerism. For example, when Noel said that he noticed that when he jerks off, he sleeps much better or the way Xavi spoke about team sangre or carne when referring to erections he said "I saw it in a documentary the other day... :emoji_wink: ", etc. @msclelovr @labalf @thiquehoney @mateo.fdl

Attachments

Bbear92

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do have the feeling that Xavi and somehow Noel are both at least bisexuals, or very open with their sexuality. Throughout the podcast, it was evident to some extent I saw some "sexual exchange" between them, at least from Xavi's side seeing his gestures and the way Xavi expresses himself with some mannerism. For example, when Noel said that he noticed that when he jerks off, he sleeps much better or the way Xavi spoke about team sangre or carne when referring to erections he said "I saw it in a documentary the other day... :emoji_wink: ", etc. @msclelovr @labalf @thiquehoney @mateo.fdl

What is team sangre or carne?

mateo.fdl

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is not a "bisexual" thing, his just a "men" and "bro" thing, you can see the same in all the sexual orientations, both are men and have male bodies, they know about how is the body of a man, like mostly of us, everyone know that post jerk off you are more relax and can sleep better

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is what the epidemic of "gay delusion" looks like folks. It's a very common condition amongst LPSGites.

christiann98

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can you give us more details about him, was he nice ? Was he flirty ? Was he a bully ? All that you can tell
He was a really nice down-to-earth guy. Really good looking. Girls usually liked him a lot and he had their attention, but I don't know if he was flirty or not. I just know he had a girlfriend. He did athletics and then worked at a Hollister shop on weekends I think.

At some point during his 3rd year (keep in mind bachelor's degrees take 4 years in Spain) he started doing modeling work and started to come to university less frequently until he dropped out to focus on his career.