X factor contestants

Erictheboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They shut my post about other Instagram famous model too. They at least shut down 10 threads in one day. Idiots.

oli_uk

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not related to the X Factor, but did the uncensored pics of Aaron Siwell get shared? I'm sure there was a mention of him in the original thread. Thanks

Reactions: haaamza96

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Copyright violations are real and serious things. When a person sends a "claimed copyright" to us, we take them seriously and delete the thread. Google drives, megauploads etc that contain copyrighted material are also deleted. Models and celebrities are aware of this forum and we receive many requests for claimed copyrights daily. Activity encouraging the sharing of copyrighted material via PM will get your account banned.

julioemilio

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
To anyone out of the loop:
Some guy has people who monitor these threads and gets the threads shut down if his name gets mentioned or his leaks discussed. Apparently some of his leaks(photos or videos, idk) were in the google drive for 15 minutes so the people in the thread mentioned his name. He's not even an x factor contestant so if people just stay on topic, the thread probably wont get stricken.
If I say I'm gonna post what I have on some sauce thread on 4chan, it's technically not through PM so that should be okay, right?

Reactions: oli_uk

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To anyone out of the loop:
Some guy has people who monitor these threads and gets the threads shut down if his name gets mentioned or his leaks discussed. Apparently some of his leaks(photos or videos, idk) were in the google drive for 15 minutes so the people in the thread mentioned his name. He's not even an x factor contestant so if people just stay on topic, the thread probably wont get stricken.
If I say I'm gonna post what I have on some sauce thread on 4chan, it's technically not through PM so that should be okay, right?
If it is copyrighted private photos that a model is selling, no, you are not okay.

carladc20061

Superior Member
Media
I don’t understand. These so called “celebrities” send naked pics to anyone and everyone, and then complain when they get leaked. It’s so ridiculous. Even more ridiculous this forum banning google drive links or anything similar. Oh well.