WTF are you actually supposed to do here..

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Folks in all seriousness, wtf is anyone actually supposed to do when they hook up with someone whose breath smells like raw sewage that you can smell from across a room and you're nearly vomiting? I mean really, do some guys not know anything about oral hygiene or do just think they don't need to do anything about it but once every six months.. Man, I get so tired of people whose breath will take you down from ACROSS A ROOM. I just don't get it. Serious replies only, please.

Practicing PROPER oral hygiene is as old as dirt and is not rocket science!

Eris53

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just posting to find interesting. Flirt.. run amuck. It's just fun and silly. Not real serious a lot of nudity. Take off your pants and settle in

Reactions: DDG2I

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just posting to find interesting. Flirt.. run amuck. It's just fun and silly. Not real serious a lot of nudity. Take off your pants and settle in
Not followiong you here. Regardless, this is situation is a boner killer and when you think you're going to vomit it's a total loss.

Eris53

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I suggest you don't stay here. Those episodes are here have a good time. There's lots of different things you can do a lot through subjects you can ask for help on. But if you think you're going to bomb it over it then I suggest you find someone else else. No harm no foul.

Reactions: DDG2I

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Folks in all seriousness, wtf is anyone actually supposed to do when they hook up with someone whose breath smells like raw sewage that you can smell from across a room and you're nearly vomiting? I mean really, do some guys not know anything about oral hygiene or do just think they don't need to do anything about it but once every six months.. Man, I get so tired of people whose breath will take you down from ACROSS A ROOM. I just don't get it. Serious replies only, please.

Guys are gross. Women know this better than men. Traditionally, women serve as a governor on a man's more base behavior and habits; i.e., he won't get any if he doesn't shape up. Such incentive may not be enforced as consistently, or be utterly lacking, in the male homosexual dynamic because: 1) both would-be partners are gross; and, 2) male horniness overwhelms the desire for proper hygiene. So, in all seriousness, steer well clear of people whose habits offend you and, if possible, let them know by your rejection that they repulse you. If they are free to offend you, then you are free to offend them.

Reactions: bravesoldier

DDG2I

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media

Definitely that is concerning. Bear in mind it could be a matter of health, not hygiene. It's a common sign of diabetes, kidney and liver disease. Also, bad breath can be a reaction to excitement or stress.

I can definitely see how that is a turn off. My life partner suffers from it but that is because unfortunately he has chronic xerostomia coupled with bad teeth due to previous meth use. Its somewhat beyond his control, but usually if I make a point brush my teeth in front of him and passively glare he takes the hint. I find body language can convey a lot if done effectively. However, that's in a relationship...in a hook up you are SOL (shit outta luck LOL). I will say that with some men (I say this as a former Air Force vet) with miltary or police experinence can be a little OCD about hygeine compared the run of the muck civies. Make sure you aren't projecting.

Also, its actually not rocket science or old as dirt. The modern practices of brushing 2-3 times a day, mouth wash and took picks has only been the standard since 1845 – The American Journal of Dental Science recommends cleaning the teeth with floss silk 2-3 times a day. However, in theory it has existed for the upper class where in 3000 BCE – Assyrian medical texts mention procedures intended to clean teeth. Toothpicks have also been discovered in Mesopotamia (present day Iraq) that date back to this period.

And like they say in 'reading rainbow', and now you know LOL

Reactions: bravesoldier