Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tonight: brown sugar cookies.

Basically if a Blondie was a cookie. I'm fine with it. I wanted to make something different but I didn't wanna go to the store so I just made what I could with what I have in my kitchen. I might dust them with cinnamon & sugar when I pull them out of the oven. We shall decide when we get to that step.

The recipe calls to roll them in confectioners sugar and I don't have any or really want that finish. I think cinnamon and sugar would be more up my alley.

Either way I'm fucking up some cookies tonight. The enchiladas we made were so good they called for a dessert
Update: I'm not putting a friggin thing on em. They are perfect! PXL_20240429_010943643.MP~2.jpg

Less is more right now I think.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
They look amazing
They are. I highly recommend making a batch.
Brown Sugar Cookies

I gotta say tho, I made 8 big ass cookies and 6 smaller ones

So that recipe is delicious but I didn't make nearly as many as suggested in there lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sexyfun

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Tight_N_Juicy - if you have a spice/coffee grinder or food processor you can pulse standard baking sugar into powdered sugar. A spoonful of corn starch, the sugar and let'er run.

Warning. Let the sugar smoke clear before opening. Cuz glucose death cloud isn't just a metal band name.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
We took the last cookie from that batch I made and had it with some Lady Grey tea.

If there was ever a cookie that's wanted to be dipped in black tea, it's a friggin brown sugar cookie dudes. Just figured I'd share. It's important information.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tim Tams dipped in cold milk....Bite the corner off diagonally, dip it in milk and suck through like a straw. Leaves the centre and outside chocolate while the buiscu..................ahhh just try it :)

I dip Monte Carlos in cold milk as well...suck of the outside leaving the hard cream and jam centre.

I'm a dipper.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tonight I'm making lemon pepper chicken with quinoa and sweet peas.

He's tired and his ankle is being fucky. He usually cooks for me but I'm gonna spoil my fella tonight. He likes lemon pepper chicken. I like peas. We both like quinoa. T'will be a decent dinner.

• Love
Reactions: EllieP and Sexyfun

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
mmmmm...peas steamed with bi-carb of soda to keep their green and flavour, served with melted butter and a dash of salt....Along with a fresh cob of corn steamed the same, smeared with a dash of butter with a dash of salt as well.

An Aussie thing is to have mushy peas under the pastry top of a quality meat-beef steak pie and gravy......mmmm

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I have nothing to do I scroll through FB reels....happened across one by a lady conversing with no-one, in front of cam. I listened and thought, well, let me look at other videos, Reels, of her conversations.

Narcissisist Nab Reels

Okay, I get it, but the word Narcissistic comes from Greek mythology of the guy Narcissus. Who fell in love with his own reflection and had little regard for others than himself. It's an illness.

But when I viewed her 75 other reels, dealing with the same issue, showing only her, no-one else on cam, no-one asking questions, just her opinion and no other conversation. FB Reels are mostly about clickbait, cheap entertainment and popularity...I'm wondering if I am wrong in my observations in thinking...Umm, who was the Narcissist in the relationship, if there was a relationship at all?

I understand we all have our way of working through a breakdown of a relationship, but, I don't know and I'm trying not to be judgmental, anyway. I'd ask questions on the Reel page....but am thinking I would be blood in the water :)

Last edited: