Will poulter

Nutumno

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a photo that Florence Pugh took of Will Poulter & Archie Madekwe (the guy in that photo with him) laying together on a big lounger in Ibiza last May. She captioned it strangely at the time 'Will and Archie getting lots of private time together' or something like that. I can't find it on her IG account now tho... I thought it was a joke at the time, as they are all old Midsommar castmates. But maybe Will and Archie were/are dating IRL. It's funny because some people thought Will was in Ibiza to be with Florence Pugh, but he could've been there for Archie, with gravely-voiced Flo there for deniability.

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a photo that Florence Pugh took of Will Poulter & Archie Madekwe (the guy in that photo with him) laying together on a big lounger in Ibiza last May. She captioned it strangely at the time 'Will and Archie getting lots of private time together' or something like that. I can't find it on her IG account now tho... I thought it was a joke at the time, as they are all old Midsommar castmates. But maybe Will and Archie were/are dating IRL. It's funny because some people thought Will was in Ibiza to be with Florence Pugh, but he could've been there for Archie, with gravely-voiced Flo there for deniability.
she is the beard

Reactions: Nutumno

8L4CK90LD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
amwp.jpg

Shadowball

Legendary Member
Media
she was on the beach with him and his FRIEND
Maybe. They certainly aren't/weren't officially dating.

I find it strange that you seem so offended by everyone else's gay fan fiction about this beach trip and yet so convinced about your own heterosexual fan fiction.

mikyang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe. They certainly aren't/weren't officially dating.

I find it strange that you seem so offended by everyone else's gay fan fiction about this beach trip and yet so convinced about your own heterosexual fan fiction.
what heterosexual fan fiction? dont read it

No what amazes me even gay people like yourself are so convinced the actors are straight you fight your brothers tooth and nail saying there straight or it doesnt matter

Reactions: Kmr2318