Photos & Videos Will Davis (BIGChavLad, wills5)

john1234321

Expert Member
Media
The lad has one hell of a knob on him but the 3 sum vid is with the Connor lad and I did sub to his OF Total waste of money as everything was PPV He showed more online to get people to sub to his OF
Agree. Everything is PPV. He literally shows more on his twitter than his OF. Don’t sub. Total waste.

Yes.No.Whatever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Will recently joined a marketing team, S OF Managements, ran by Onlyfans model Shane Elliott. It took a bit of sleuthing but I figured it out.

During the first part of March, I was simultaneously subscribed to Will's OF account and one that belongs to his mate Will Naylor. It was very obvious that some of the DMs in both accounts were written by the same person who had a very unique writing style. I do believe that Will was still active in some of the DMs, but not all of them. When I questioned who I was chatting with in DM I was assured it was Will. But that's what they all say.

A photo of Will is being used to promote the agency:

S OF Managements Instagram

Yes.No.Whatever

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I also noticed recently that Will doesn't include Twitter/X in his beacons page anymore. That's a shame because it was the main reason I joined his Onlyfans in the first place.

I think Will is more focused on growing his Instagram and TikTok following and letting the new marketing team run the Onlyfans and Twitter accounts.

His BigChavLad Twitter account doesn't exist anymore. But he still has three others that I know of.

Master Kai appears to be the new main account that will be run by the team. The feed had been inactive since February but I noticed a couple of new posts this week.

Alpha Kai hasn't had anything posted in over a month.

WillDavv was probably the first Twitter account he made but has been inactive since September 2023.

Feel free to add any that I missed.

Reactions: dynamicmoon