Who is the PA pierced men?

D

deleted300444

1) How old are you? 52

2) How old were you when you got your PA? 40

3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 2GA

4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? I'm done, 2ga is fine.

5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? I used to, I had navel, and both nipples, I don't have any of those now. No tats.

6) Who know for your PA? Many friends know. Parents? No. Bro/sisters?No Friends? Yes. How they reacted? Most curious, interested.

7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Yes. Who? A couple of friends. Was it a motivation to get you PA? No, just coincidental that we both do.

8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I don't hide it. It's just there, urinal, lockerrom,, doctor, etc.

MIK01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) How old are you? 56
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 49
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? Gauge 2
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? Gauge 00
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? YES Where? Left nipple piercing a tattoo on my right calf.
6) Who know for your PA? Close friends for the PA, the nipple family and friends. They were intrigued as why.
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? YES Who? Friends and some family members. Where? PAs and other locations. Was it a motivation to get you PA? NO
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I'm not hiding it.

Ucpa93

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How old are you? 25
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 24
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 12g
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? Not sure yet probably around a 4 but we'll see
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Both nipples. Getting a tattoo on either my chest or shoulder soon
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Boyfriend and a couple friends know. Boyfriend is probably getting one after his arm heals, best friend thought I was nuts a first. I joked those were next (you never know)
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? I only know one other guy with pa. He just thought it looked cool.
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA?I don't hide it but considering I'm uncircumcised, it kinda hides it in that respect. I still pull back to piss and whatnot

dutchboy2000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
1) How old are you? 24
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 16
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 00 gauge
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? I'm happy with my size. I was thinking about stretching it to 000ga, but not for now.
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Used to have stretched ears, but they are retired and now I have standard earstuds, both nostrils, tongue, both nipples
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? I was never hiding it, but also not flaunting. I think it is quite known within my family and close friends.
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? My father has PA. Definitely it was motivation to get my done. Also two cousins have it and several guys at the gym.
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? It's part of my body, so I just ignore some weird looks.

Danny Atlas

Sexy Member
Media
1) How old are you? 30
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 20
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 6g
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? Maybe one day. This post is making me want to buy jewelry so maybe I’ll get a couple up to a 2g.
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Nipple piercings, ear piercings.
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Some friends. If tattoos and piercings are being discussed if the crowd is appropriate I’ll definitely bring it up. If the setting is appropriate I will gladly step somewhere private for anyone curious to see.
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? Honestly no, I don’t know anyone else with one… unless it’s just never come up. I thought it looked hot. The thought of it kind of turns me on. “My cock is pierced. Fuck you!” Haha. Plus I’m 6’3” with 6.5” so I’m not huge… I do hang pretty well with a little fluff but I do enjoy having it visible in locker room settings. I may not be super hung but I’ve got the balls to get a PA!
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? like I said, I guess for me I kind of got it to give myself some enhancement visually and I think it’s hot. I do enjoy the occasions when it can be seen… although I don’t try to shove it in anyones face or anything. I just allow it to be visible, and if the crowd is right in there maybe just leave the towel off a little more. I have a curved barbell with a 3/4” loop at the end of the urethra so it really can be visible.

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know if this has been asked but what about TSA and airports is it flagged or when going through the metal detector they don't make you show it

do they?
I've never been asked about it at TSA having gone through both the metal detector and the millimeter wave screenings. Never been stopped. I assume with the millimeter wave screenings they can see that something is there but likely have enough experience now to know what it is.

D

deleted867851

Hey everybody!
I created this post to "centralize" some informations about men with pierced penises, the goal is to have a "global picture" about men with piercing.I realize that the profile of sexuality and style of men with a PA is really different. That's also why I wanted to do this "data base".

1) How old are you?43
2) How old were you when you got your PA?27
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 00g 5/8inner
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? Im happy at 00g
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Both nipples 4g guiche 00g, two scrotal 4g. Used to have a tongue stud but i took it out
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Friends family, wasnt keeping track
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Idk Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? Love the look
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA?look if you want. Dont whatever its all good

Thanx a lot for the answer! ;-)

Danny Atlas

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know if this has been asked but what about TSA and airports is it flagged or when going through the metal detector they don't make you show it

do they?
Those body scanners are very high tech… they show a three dimensional image of any items on your person… so I’m sure they can see exactly what it is :)

jakeswim

Experimental Member
Media
Ferron, Utah, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) How old are you? 27
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 23ish?
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 00Ga
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? I don't know! It seems pretty good at this size,.
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? 1 Guiche. Hopefully much more in the future
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? only one friend knows, he was shocked! Called me crazy even
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? I cant say I know anyone really close to me who is also pierced.
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I don't go out of my way to hide it. But I don't like specifically showing it. No need to make people uncomfortable with my cock out.

Reactions: deleted16124871
D

deleted16124871

1) How old are you? 50
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 30
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 6mm 4cm diameter
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? Im happy at 8mm
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Both nipples 4mm, no tatoes
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? my parents, my brothers and all my friends do know of the nipple piercings, but only my close friends know of my PA
7a) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? no one close to me has also a PA,
7b) Was it a motivation to get you PA? Love the look
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I love to show it off, I don´t hide it. once i had a guy who wnated to even wanted to take a picture of it and i let him.

D

deleted16124871

1) How old are you? 50
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 30
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel?
6mm 4cm diameter
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal?
I am happy at 8mm
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where?
Both nipples 4mm, no tatoes
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted?
my parents, my brothers and all my friends do know of the nipple piercings, but only my close friends know of my PA
7a) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where?
no one close to me has also a PA,
7b) Was it a motivation to get you PA? Love the look
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA?
I love to show it off, I don´t hide it. several times I had guys who wanted to even take a picture of it and I let them.

Attachments

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) How old are you? 50
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 18 years old (I got a 10g Dolphin PA)
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 000g
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? Reached final goal of 000g over 20 years ago
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Iron Cross nipple piercings, Lobe spreaders, Septum ring, 3 dermal implants over each eye (replacing the eyebrows), 30 dermal implants in my shaved skull running from the bridge of my nose up and over my head to the base of my skull (dermal mohawk), dermal implants in the back of my hands and the top of my feet, two tongue piercings, four Magic Cross dick piercings (two deep shaft Magic Crosses, one at the base of my dick and one mid shaft, one just behind the Coronal Ridge of my dick head and one through my glans), a Dolphin Reverse Prince Albert, 10 Dermal Implants in my dick shaft, 10 dydoes around my coronal ridge (King’s Crown), 3 trans-scrotal piercings - one directly between my balls. Full bodysuit tattoo from chin to toes.
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Since I'm a nudist, just about everyone knows (family, friends, etc.)
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? My lover of over 20 years has the same as above (we're a matching set), 2 cousins with PAs, as well as a few friends. My motivation to get my PA at 18 was because my Dad has one and I had seen his many times, so I could hardly wait until I was old enough to get mine. I was the first in my generation of my family to get his dick pierced but my 2 cousins got theirs soon after they saw mine.
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? Kind of difficult to hide a dick like mine with the sheer number of piercings/tattoos. I never hide it and anyone who asks is certainly welcome to take a closer look.

quarante23

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) How old are you? 41
2) How old were you when you got your PA?
3) Which size is your actual PA jewel? 2ga
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? 00ga is my current target gauge
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where? Septum, stretched ears, tattooed arms
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Parents no. Friends yes. They are very curious
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA? It just intrigued me. I always thought it looked good. A friend's brother had his PA done and my friend told me about it (and gave me tips on good piercers to get it done)
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I kinda feel proud of it. I won't go out of my way to show it to people, but I will not hide it either

stanmarsh14

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
1) How old are you?

2) How old were you when you got your PA?
10mm / 00g aprox
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal?
Staying at 00g
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo?
No

6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted?
Mum / Sister knew not long after I got it, after my quite young
Niece jumped into my lap quite hard, and I screamed :D Workmates sort of knew, and confirmed after I brought in my new quite oversized horseshoe PA, and plopped it onto our engineers desk, whom then promptly grabbed a calliper, and took measurements, and was shocked :D
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA?
No one close to me has one. My reasoning for getting one, was early 30's wanted something different for myself, being Tattoo or piercing, however settled on a piercing, because if I did not like it, could just take it out, and call it..... can not do that as easy with a tattoo.

8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA?
Not often I am in places like that (This will be changing soon, when I visit this club in Leicester, UK), but the times when I have been (Swimming), have had a few staring, like I'm bothered about it! :D

Attachments

Reactions: deleted867851

Solis25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) How old are you? 46
2) How old were you when you got your PA? 38
0ga / 8mm
4) Will you stretch you PA? If yes what is your final goal? This is more or less my goal already. I guess I'll eventually try 00ga but I'm not in any rush. I've had it at 0ga for 6 years now and it feels ideal.
5) Do you have other piercings or tattoo? Where?
Piercings : lower lip right side, left eyebrow, right ear cartilage and two plugs in my lobes, alternating between 00ga and 1/2". Had my left nipple pierced but it never healed properly and was always a hassle so I eventually gave up on it.
6) Who know for your PA? Parents? Bro/sisters? Friends? How they reacted? Current bf, sex partners I've had since 2016, plenty of folks online, a few people who noticed at naturist activities, my sister, her partner and their three kids (unrelated to naturist activities) and that's probably it. Oh, and both flatmates have gotten to see it plenty.
7) Do you have some people close to you who are also pierced? Who? Where? Was it a motivation to get you PA?
One acquaintance with whom I had a fling a few years ago, but I was already pierced. Inspiration came from a few friends from years ago. I always thought it'd look great on my penis but was stuck thinking I'd have to be abstinent for two weeks and that always put me off. We two guys independently claimed it was more like one week, I eventually decided to go for it.
8) How are your doing in locking rooms/common showers? Being naked normally, showing your PA to every body? Hiding your penis to don't show your PA? Or maybe especially showing your PA? I don't make a point of showing off, nor of hiding it. Depending on what ring I wear, it might peek out from under my foreskin and be noticeable to anyone who looks directly down that way. Otherwise, I have enough foreskin that it usually winds up with enough skin draped over it to barely be noticeable.

Reactions: rjthongs