Who here is just too HUGE to be "deepthroated"

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I pride myself on my oral skills but I have never deep throated my partner because of his girth. It's not like I have a narrow space between my molars either. My dentist has told me he has to use the widest impression trays he has to do my teeth.

ThroatX

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My girth isn't the issue. For me it's length. I haven't found the person yet without a gag reflex, who can swallow me balls deep.
If I'm ever in richmond I'll let you know and we can try, video will be a must lol

Magicstick74

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean honestly, overall most girls can't deepthroat an above average cock nevermind a huge one. I've had some who had been able to throat me all the way, but the overwhelming majority can't even get past half way

D

deleted6604521

I've only had one partner who I would say actually had no gag reflex and she even struggled to go much further than halfway between the girth and angle of approach. Most of the time I'm happy with just the tip and a little more as long as there isn't much teeth

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The only advantage of having a thin cock is that I have been deepthroated pretty easily by guys who have blown me.

I remember the first time I acted on my bi desires... A gay couple invited me over to show me the "other side". Boy, they did EVERYTHING to me that evening! disrobed and massaged me, licked and rimmed me, fingered my hole. The experience of two mouths and two pair of hands working me over was incredible!

But I distinctly remember when one went down on me... I watched my whole erect dick disappear and his tongue was lapping my balls. I watched him repeatedly take me all the way in, fucking my dick with his throat. It was amazing to watch!

He eventually got me to climax and swallowed every drop. My dick was pumping with it deep in his throat!

After that, his partner rolled me over, had me lean over the edge of the bed, and slipped a condom on his big, thick cock, and pounded the hell out of me! I was pinned between his heavy build and the bed. He fucked me hard until he blew his nut. It was pretty physically jarring! Not his cock in my ass, but his body slamming me so aggressively! I was happy when he finally came!

Wild_Bill_Big_Cock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been deepthroated! ☹️

I have seen videos of women swallowing big cocks, all the way, with her nose in his belly. It's the inspiration for me to keep searching for that magical woman. I have been with over 40 women and not one has managed to make the last two or three inches.

One girl recently asked if she could stop deep-throating me because she just ate. I didn't have the heart to tell her just because my cock was in as far as it would go, but she only took 2/3 of it, that doesn't count as deep throat for me.

Should I give up searching?

9.25cutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before I started pe my girlfriend had a hard time deepthroating me (I was 9.25x5.5 and after I started there's been only the occasional time she can deepthroat me if she uses the numbing spray (now I'm at 9.5x6.5) and even then she still can't

Reactions: sizequeenie

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No women can do it easily but a few women can. Some girls throats don’t close as much as most. So I can slide into their throats if they’re laying on their back. Once you get past that you can go as deep as you want. I like watching it go past the Adam’s apple and even into the body. But that’s only a few. One of my regulars can take it that way and loves it. She will rub herself off again and again with one hand on her clit the other all her throat feeling it go in and out.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[album=medium]168986[/album]

Too much girth and my upward curve to the left. I almost always hit teeth.

My current gf let it slide pretty deep into her throat but she got scared after she puked, she had a couple of inches left. She worries that it might get stuck lol.

I also know a couple of woman who got it really deep too. One it just wouldn’t fit but she was willing and able to touch my balls with the tip of her tongue (she’s 5’10). The other, her throat just wouldn’t stretch that much (5’3).

All three can suck anyone to sleep though. I normally last a long time, but they’ve all made me cum within 10 minutes.
I'm pretty confident I could take you balls deep.

Reactions: home8650
D

deleted817718

I’m definitely too small to “deep throat”. It’s not going to reach into anyones throat and would barely make it past there back teeth

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, the girth is the issue. Combine big girth with being rock hard when being sucked, and I'd say only two guys have ever managed to deep throat me. Both were big boned, big jawed guys. As someone who also loves oral, I find anyone thicker than 5.5 to be a challenge to deep throat. I can JUST manage the husband as he's 5.5, but a real 8" (min - could easily claim 8.5") and the ammount of cock entering the throat on someone that long is daunting and awesome at the same time.

Reactions: sizequeenie
D

deleted12509511

For me, the girth is the issue. Combine big girth with being rock hard when being sucked, and I'd say only two guys have ever managed to deep throat me. Both were big boned, big jawed guys. As someone who also loves oral, I find anyone thicker than 5.5 to be a challenge to deep throat. I can JUST manage the husband as he's 5.5, but a real 8" (min - could easily claim 8.5") and the ammount of cock entering the throat on someone that long is daunting and awesome at the same time.

Reactions: 1119457