Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know it's disgraceful, but I've jerked off way too much to the medical scene in that Ross Lynch movie about Jeffrey Dahmer. o_Oo_O
Since someone asked me by message, I figured I'd post these...

Attachments

schlange04

Legendary Member
Media
I don't know for sure who got the most, but I think the most likely candidate is Justin Bieber. Been jerking to his plump ass for so many years because he just loves showing it off with his sagging and tight boxerbriefs.

Could also be Nick Jonas, because his round ass has gotten me MANY times. Same goes for the Beckham family, David and his sons inspired many a fucked up fantasy.

Non-celeb wise it's probably either one of my teachers from High School, my best friend from university (an ass to die for and man would I like to see him struggling with sucking cock!) or my former roommates, who both were totally unaware what big asses they had.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
abeardedboy, drake shooter, adam killian, devian otter, francois sagat, max grand, pigboy ruben, romeo davis, sam syron, steve ricks, skikes, thatguyfromwales, leon chevalier, bo sinn, Oliver Strelly, hunkytime, Lance, Nicholas, JJ, thedudewhoisadude, Davis, popperbador, merciledes132, satyr vine, Logan McCree, before he changed to be a absolut, homophobic asshole