100% Gay, 0% Straight
  • Love
Reactions: ed5416

sportyguy95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Lately it’s the new Aussie open champ Jannick Singer. Those amazing skiiing legs. Yum. Love the hair too. Rubbed a few out during the championship match. The time difference worked out

Reactions: HAMELVIS 77

txdancer

Sexy Member
Media
Dallas, Texas, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve been binge watching The Chi and I’ve been fantasizing about most of the guys on the show running a train on me in one of their trailers- especially by View attachment 121697811 Jacob Latimore, Luke James and Jason Weaver.
i approve this message. Sad to send this show has ended.

Reactions: Billfromaccounting

Sundogs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
abeardedboy, drake shooter, adam killian, devian otter, francois sagat, max grand, pigboy ruben, romeo davis, sam syron, steve ricks, skikes, thatguyfromwales, leon chevalier, bo sinn, Oliver Strelly, hunkytime, Lance, Nicholas, JJ, thedudewhoisadude, Davis, popperbador, merciledes132, satyr vine, Logan McCree, before he changed to be a absolut, homophobic asshole

Reactions: LovePico

Zevksr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeremy Irvine in Beyond the Reach, Colin Farrell in The Recruit, Mexican OF star Danny Dalman, etc...

Darkwalker7782

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently RomeoTwink is getting this dick regularly. That ass absolutely turns me into a feral racoon. For celebrities it's generally Bieber circa like 2012, Shawn Mendes, Tom Holland as a bottom and Zayn Malik who I firmly believe was made by God out of sex and cheesecake. Other than that my former work crush who is still beautiful to me, a hot straight guy I hooked up with a few years ago but is married now and occasionally guys I went to high school with. They've lost their looks but boy is it fun to look back and remember them when they were pretty.