Which do you prefer?

daftman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ironically as a bottom, I would rather fuck a girl than a guy.

However I definitely would prefer to perform oral on a guy. Its the taboo nature of taking another man's cock into your mouth and being on your knees thats a turn on. I find the act depraved and carnal. With a woman, oral sex doesnt bring about these feelings, dont get me wrong its great, but performing oral on a man, is on another level.
likely what my wife is worried about...!

10cubsallguys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not sure I can pick one over the other.

With women, I love when they sit on my face. Just no gap between my face and their pussy. I also like when they are on their back. Some women will involuntarily put their legs and feet on my back and try to pull my face into their pussy.

With men, I love when their cock is in my mouth and I can feel it get slightly harder as a result of what I'm doing to them. In addition, I love when they involuntarily arch their back or buck their hips. And, yes, I will admit....... there are times when I love having my face fucked by a guy.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am what I call, cause everyone wants and needs a title these days, "orally bi only". I love sucking guys off and I'm especially fond of the scent of mans cock and balls as I suck him but I totally get amped up feeling him swell in my throat and blow a huge load! THAT'S HOT! And what makes it better is my wife loves watching and sharing that cock with me as well! While I have no real preference over dick or pussy the thrill of cock is better because you can actually feel it change size, shape and firmness while you suck it. Women on the other hand they don't really change much. They may get wetter or their clit may grow a little but they generally stay the same. The only time my wife has ever had a noticeable difference is when I eat cum out of her (mine or any one elses). Then her clit may get a bit larger and her pussy swells some but other than that not much diffrence.

Reactions: CaliBiBud

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Especially if you are masturbating too.
If I am performing oral on my fuckbuddy during the day if I happen to be staying over, the oral is really just meant to relax and comfort him from working all day, not to cum but to also build up his load for later in the evening when we fuck. When I perform oral on him, he is usually sitting back with a quiet drink, watching TV and chilling. This didnt happen by accident, it took a few months for him to communicate to me what he liked and for me to be willing and happy to serve him. He doesnt do anything aside from sit on the couch, I stip naked, unzip his pants and take his dick into mouth, happily and greedily.

Of course its demeaning and degrading, rather depraved, which is why we both like it, him receiving oral and me performing it. There is absolutely no way I could ever be able to pull this off with a girlfriend or side chick without getting a punch in the face, lol. Its probably why I understand why he likes it wants it and why also Im willing to go the extra mile for him.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love both, and though I'm repeating myself, my ambition is to do both in one session. Taste my woman's juice on my guy's cock after he's fucked her, then lick his cum out of her pussy. There's no other thought that gives me such a hard-on.
That sometimes happens with our MMF sessions. It's smoking hot

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am pretty equal on both, but get a different high from each, it’s great to eat a woman out and feel her cum, but it’s so different with a guy, to have his hardness in your mouth and to feel him pumping cum into your throat just gives an extra high.

D

deleted26701311

Oh what a question! I think I have moments when I'm more into men and moments I'm more into women. Don't know if every bi guy feels like it but when I'm looking for a guy in a party and a girl comes to talk to me I'd probably reject her. So it depends, think I have a preference on eating a pussy cause when I'm with a man I prefer to receive the bj although I love a good dick to suck hahah in resume: I really don't know, both have it's pros (pussys are wet and so soft I just love it and dicks have some balls that I love to suck) and it's cons (I can't think about any now but I know they exist ahhhaha)

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pussy but its so close that a cock is sometimes more tempting.
I love her softness, the way she pulls me into her and the buildup before everything becomes wet. I love how hard his cock and body are, and how he grows in my mouth as I work around him. I love it if he pushes in harder and is long enough for me to deepthroat, and controlling him by alternating between deepthroat and tongue action...

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am pretty equal on both, but get a different high from each, it’s great to eat a woman out and feel her cum, but it’s so different with a guy, to have his hardness in your mouth and to feel him pumping cum into your throat just gives an extra high.
Yeah the feelings, sensations, tastes etc are just too different for me to decide which is "better". They are both very enjoyable in different ways. I don't think most things in life can be classified as "better" or whatever. I think it is just subjective based on so many things, your personal preferences, which sex you prefer overall, availability, your sexual tastes during a certain period. It can shift.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Love this position for oral. The power embalance and being on your knees while my fuckbuddy stands tall over me and holding my head while I blow him. He loves the power, control and authority over me and enjoy the submissive feminine nature of the act and in this position.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love this position for oral. The power embalance and being on your knees while my fuckbuddy stands tall over me and holding my head while I blow him. He loves the power, control and authority over me and enjoy the submissive feminine nature of the act and in this position.
I love that position as well for exactly the same reasons.........I also enjoy lying on my back with my head over the edge, so my top can slide into my mouth and literally just fuck my mouth.......uuuummmm slow and deep.......slow , deep, steady strokes into my mouth...love it......

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I’d argue that getting sick (or getting a dude to suck tour dick) is easier than getting pussy. Many a str8 dude has lamented about that difficult quest.
Agree, when I hook up with my fuckbuddy, there is no games, no agendas no need to wine and dine. When we arrange to meet up, its to fuck. Its expectation we both have the moment the door closes. That certainty, definitely makes it a lot more enjoyable and relaxing without any anxiety.

Mind you the irony, is that my fuckbuddy, enjoys when I "resist" say "no" and "try" to physically stop him as the pasive bottom, it definitely turns him on, turns me on too, being overpowered and manhandled in that manner. There is absolutely zero chance I could indulge in this behaviour with any female fuckbuddy, nor would I.

Reactions: CaliBiBud