When guys stretch and their shirt lifts up...

D

deleted12605091

Not exactly what I think this thread wants but I think it’s hot when another lifts up his bro’s shirt View attachment 80347291
As the op of this thread, I agree. I'll take every action regarding a man's belly lol. I find it pretty sexy when a man is touching (especially slapping, not punching) another guy's belly, lifting up another man's shirt and noticing another man's shirt riding up.

Reactions: Lemlucifer8888

bwuabowser

Sexy Member
Media
I doubt this sub is active or would be but I definitely understand what you guys are saying when unexpectedly or expectedly a guy's shirt is just a little too short and there's nothing underneath and they stretch or bend and it shoes their belly. There's a guy I work with it happens with regularly and it shows his happy trail and furry belly and I look forward to it especially before seeing him shirtless. Guess if you couldn't tell I like him lol but he's straight

Aseeth123

Just Browsing
Media
I doubt this sub is active or would be but I definitely understand what you guys are saying when unexpectedly or expectedly a guy's shirt is just a little too short and there's nothing underneath and they stretch or bend and it shoes their belly. There's a guy I work with it happens with regularly and it shows his happy trail and furry belly and I look forward to it especially before seeing him shirtless. Guess if you couldn't tell I like him lol but he's straight
I am very passionate when it comes to this fetish and I have a lot of content that I would like to share with others. Follow me on instagram at Ty_grillz