whats the most desperate thing you have seen or heard a girl do to get with a big dick?

BobbyDick10

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, a few times. The first time she was big dick curious, but was a temporary size queen. After the third time, being sore each of the mornings, she decided she didn't like big dicks. The girth irritated her labia apparently.
Did she look like Daisy Duke?

bigby_see

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hooked up with a woman in her early 30s when I was 19 and she shared pictures of my dick around with her group. Her group was all women in their early 30s. They jokingly asked when they would get a chance with me and I thought it was funny.
One of her friends though who apparently hadn’t had dick in a while was asking her for a way to contact me. She ended up giving my phone number to her. She was texting me begging to see me. She offered to pick me up and take me to her house and she would buy me food.

I accepted and dicked her down and she gave me some money after we fucked. She would always beg me to come over and we ended up going out on some dates. Fun times

dvsdz

Cherished Member
Media
Hooked up with a woman in her early 30s when I was 19 and she shared pictures of my dick around with her group. Her group was all women in their early 30s. They jokingly asked when they would get a chance with me and I thought it was funny.
One of her friends though who apparently hadn’t had dick in a while was asking her for a way to contact me. She ended up giving my phone number to her. She was texting me begging to see me. She offered to pick me up and take me to her house and she would buy me food.

I accepted and dicked her down and she gave me some money after we fucked. She would always beg me to come over and we ended up going out on some dates. Fun times
was she hot

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like hearing about women being desperate for sex instead of the guy
Fortunately for me, the women craving sex with me also liked me, which is why they wanted to have sex with me! Being a good lover was part of that. Being a good lover that has a large cock and knows how to use it was also a factor as well. :D

Reactions: DicksOfHazard

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would probably call this aggressive rather than desperate.

I was at a wedding reception that was held at a converted barn. I stepped behind one of the out buildings to take a piss. As I was walking back around the building, a friend of mine, Diane, pushed me backwards and then against the wall. She was a bigger girl and was able to move me, especially since I was confused at first. She leaned me up against the wall and went down on me for pretty decent blow job. She then put her finger up to her lips like she wanted me to keep a secret.

Shortly thereafter my ex, Beth, sat down. She is how I initially met Diane. When she asked how I was doing, I told her, "Well, you are not going to believe this, but Diane just pushed me up against the wall behind that shed and gave me a blow job."

She told me, "Oh, yeah, she does that. She is really self conscious about her weight, so what she ends up doing is blowing a guy and then she will masturbate thinking about it later."

It never happened again and the topic has never come up between her and I since. I do wonder who many times she pleased herself thinking about mine, though.