What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
if it was how you say they could look for another woman to suck them, but they look for men... :rolleyes:
What one friend told me, “If I was with another woman, I feel like I’d be cheating. But with another guy, it’s just… it’s different.”

I didn’t say it was a good reason. I’m saying that’s how it worked in his mind.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What one friend told me, “If I was with another woman, I feel like I’d be cheating. But with another guy, it’s just… it’s different.”

I didn’t say it was a good reason. I’m saying that’s how it worked in his mind.
And the mind can be a twisted thing, rationalizing any behavior and justifying any action. Doing so doesn't rationalize the behavior or justify the action, it just makes that person a fraud, or worse.

Reactions: mmmniple

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
And the mind can be a twisted thing, rationalizing any behavior and justifying any action. Doing so doesn't rationalize the behavior or justify the action, it just makes that person a fraud, or worse.
Like I said, I didn’t say he made sense. I just enjoyed the benefits of his thought process.

Reactions: mmmniple

ColombianoEssen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, the wife does not give you enough sex and a typical mans mind automatically thinks, hey I will get some guy to blow me, because he will do a better job and not say no. WTF.

How about one of two other theories. Many Bi and Gay men get married, their lives lead them in that direction, good for them. Then at some point the repressed sexual feelings start to come to the surface.

Theory number 2, the penis much like water is directed by the path of least resistance. Wife says no, she is resistant, look for a mistress/ GF. Too much time needed to date, make arrangements and there is the expense factor, so more resistance. Along comes the LPSG designated Suck Buddy, no fuss, no muss, no dating, no waiting. Just pump, dump and go..

I have a low opinion of cheaters, unless the home environment is just that toxic and finances / children will not let you move on.I have an even lower opinion of people who enter into cheap sexual encounters with married persons, knowing that their actions may cause harm to many others. Unless there is an understanding between the married couple. My statement holds the same in my book, if a woman just blew random guys she knew were married

To all the guys who enjoy being the other man, remember in this day of M/F - M/M F/F marriage. And statistically these same sex marriages are just as fragile and in danger of one spouse having sex out side on the family unit. How would you feel if your husband was getting blown when you thought he was at work, How would you feel if he was doing this with a woman ? How would you feel if you had built a life with this man, adopted a child and were raising a puppy together ? Do you loose half of your money, do you get the house, do you get visitation to the puppy, and so on.

So to the Suck Buddies, go and try to get lives and relationships of your own and see how tough they are to keep and how fragile they can fall apart. To the Married guys, either find a way to make up with your wives, figure out how to kick your sex game up a notch, or plan you r exit strategy.

But what the F@*K, do I know about relationships :D
Thing is obviously these guys get turned on by having a guy suck them...But we live in the society we live where monogamy and hetero-patriarchy dominates and suprreses us as individuals...Many bi and gay guy marry due to this, apparently most people have bi tendencies though obviously this is repressed....The most homophobic people are usually just very traumatised individuals with repressed homo-desires....So if an individual who has been funneled to the "norm and expectations" of marriage and family and monogamy, one day meets a friend with whom he can release these desires without the risk of "impregnating" another female thus not raising an alternative family or leaving his wife and family for another wife and eventual family....but just a buddy with who we works out and also releases sexual steam and repressed desires...is that such a terrible thing? and the wife is also subject to the monogamous hetero-patriarchy, most people are...does she have a right to impose this on the liberating husband? What if she is also a christian fanatic who says masturbation is a sin, he poor stud cannot release himself until she decides it time to procreate and have the 8th baby?

ColombianoEssen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Coming from both personal experience as a cocksucker and a close friend who is seemingly a magnet for married guys who want their dick sucked, I think it's possibly a matter of asserting male dominance and simply getting your rocks off, blended together. Nothing makes a guy feel more "alpha" than having another man submit to him, and sucking cock is the perfect form of submission. I've probably hooked up with at least 20 married men in the last 14 years of sexual activity, and my friend (who lives in a small city in central Virginia) probably meets that many guys in the span of 3 months.
Thats my experience with the "macho" arab married men i sucked at gym....They would always flex and talk about hiw virile and testosterone....But really got them off to have a gym bro suck them in shower, was great for me
;)

Reactions: totalrake

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the last paragraph/sentence ^^^^ the best!
Then I'll simplify the point I believe @ronin001 is making so you are not distracted by his modesty. "What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy? Because they have a sexual desire for men; i.e., they are bisexual and, by mutual exclusion, not straight; in addition, being married does not necessarily mean they are straight. That said, and to add my own point, it does not make them "so many married men." That contention is posited by the OP although it defies casual, societal observation, but feeds a trope that every male is homosexual.

Reactions: ronin001

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
maybe you both love penis and can enjoy sucking some together...Monogamy is a social construct...Its not cheating if you both suck a dick together
If your point is that having sexual partners outside of one's marriage by consent is "not cheating," then many would agree. If your point is that "monogamy is a social construct" implies marriage is unnatural, then many, including me, would disagree. In any event, what is your point vis-a-vi the OP's original question?

ColombianoEssen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If your point is that having sexual partners outside of one's marriage by consent is "not cheating," then many would agree. If your point is that "monogamy is a social construct" implies marriage is unnatural, then many, including me, would disagree. In any event, what is your point vis-a-vi the OP's original question?
the original question is why do many married men have a suck buddy....you responded that it was lack of moraliy...You then had the conversation with the other participant about how you are on this site with yout girlfriend..amazing you guy sound like you have quite a healthy openminded relationship....I just highlighted it is not worng for a man in a relationship with a woman to like dicks or to have his dick sucked by a guy, especially if you do it togther. At the same time I personally view monogamy as the same as considering masturbation a sin or cheating...some would say so, and if a wife considers this I dont think the husband should oblige even if he tells her he does not masturbate to avoid the hassle. My opinion is its different to get your dick sucked by a male friend...than having a romantic affair with anoter woman whom you may leave your partner/family for...its different if its with a guy who enjoys doing a friend a favour

mmmniple

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So many? Is your assertion of 'so many' backed up by statistical or just anecdotal data? Or is this just another trip to the Fantasy Island side of LPSG? Wouldn't really count on LPSG numbers as a good or reliably truthful sample.

Frankly, unless I see a survey with well-documented married-man-with-suck-buddy, I think your assertion is not supported.
And of course, married-man-with-suck-buddy doesn't happen at all in Utah, Iran, or Sodomy Arabia... :)
I believe than a serious and huge research as the ones Alfred Kinsey did would be wonderful as society has changed a lot.
This could be one of new questions.

You are wrong about what happen on Utah, Iran.. I knew the huge risks BUT that doesn't imply such activities are done.
Of course everything is kept in secret, anonymous.. as it happened always.
As example here, on Spain, during Franco's dictator era people who was suspected of practicing "weird" activities were punished and killed.
Did it stop people doing it? No.
They are toon of information about it explained by people who did.
Some urges can't be avoided and the risk often increases the desire.
As I said complex codes were built which maintained the anonymous and safety.

For ending the most interesting thing is they were always toon of rumors about Franco's sexual interest from the beginning and from toon of different sources.

mmmniple

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
a) it's rather "some" than "so many"
b) they are either bi or closeted gays
well, the b is a difficult stament :
It depends what one define as gay/Bi.

As example for me it is the fact of development feelings against people of the other gender but I have known toon of guys who simply find as a release way,their favorite sentence is "a mouth is a mouth".
For most of them the other person is as a toy : they don't care about him/her, they only want a fast release.
A few tried other sexual practices and simply didn't enjoy playing with a guy, then they simply received the bj and go.

Human mind is too complex.

mmmniple

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like your post but why are you 80/ 20?
It is no related.
When a person marry, does he/she lost the attraction against other people? No.

On the case of a bi person the only difference is the attraction is both to people of same and the opposite gender.

mmmniple

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not sure the premise - that ’so many married men have a suck buddy' - is true. I don't know of any straight married men who do and doubt it's that common.

About how often is it, they are no way to measure it.

Human Sexuality is too complex.

If you're turned on by a woman then having a man on the end of your dick is not going to do much for you. It's not just about technique or knowing your way round a knob.
It depends of toon of things.
I have never tried but as I have been said and I believe it has sense, if you are sit, eyes closed and a mouth begins to work your cock /balls, the most probably is you enjoy.
Plus if you don't know how is giving

I also think that if you are married it is wrong to play around with other people, male or female. What is the point of marriage otherwise? Infidelity causes pain and damage, not least to the children of wrecked marriages. Monogamy is good, and if you can't manage it, don't get married.

I'm also against the infidelity (I could no do it nor I could support it), but I can't judge others.

mmmniple

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife loves to suck my cock but it's not as good as when my old suck buddy sucked my cock dry. It was in believe able cock sucking experience that I'll never forget.
This is a learned skill.
One of the most important is seing how the other person is interested, if enjoy..
It seems it is the case of your wife.
The rest is practique, testing new things,..
You can guide her about what you like more,..

None born knowing how to do toon of things..

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think questions like this is kind of silly..

Why do so many straight men have a suck buddy? Why do so many men cheat on their wives / girlfriends.. because they are horny..

Don’t go by statistics .. more than likely.. 90 percent of them are biased as to what they believe not by what’s actually “the truth”