Warwick Rowers / World Wide Roar OF

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know the name of a tall blond skinny guy with a big cock? I think he appeared at WR 2018. He only appeared at one year.
ah youre going to need to be a bit more descriptive - lots of big cocks around hahah

horny_for_show_offs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i always wished they discussed tthier circumcision status in one of the wwr vids but ive never found out why one was & the other wasnt - but very hot

sorry i cant find the OF link to javierblueeyes - nothing comes up can someone please post the actual link

I really wish the twins did more content, they always seemed so comfortable being naked, including with each other. They were always checking out each other's dicks and the circumcised one in particular liked to openly fluff himself....... so hot.

Reactions: kev2001

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really wish the twins did more content, they always seemed so comfortable being naked, including with each other. They were always checking out each other's dicks and the circumcised one in particular liked to openly fluff himself....... so hot.
the twins did 2+years of monthly content - not sure how much more you want ....

horny_for_show_offs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the twins did 2+years of monthly content - not sure how much more you want ....
I know I just meant I wish they had kept doing it since then. Or elsewhere even. They always seemed to actively enjoy being naked and showing off so much...

antino0

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Attachments

Winter Soldier

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

One of the twins came back to show the hole in barefootmen and he was not comfortable.

Reactions: kev2001