Vladimir barbu, monster cock diver

Ferdawoon

Superior Member
Media
Big dick, indeed. But he looks like he doesn’t know how to use it.
A lot of hung guys are like that: they think their dicks will do the job for them.
He might just be bad or inexperienced, but I have IRL friends with somewhat long but mostly quite girthy schlongs and not many women can handle them comfortably. So they have learned to be careful and not really do much thrusting in case they go too deep or if she is not used to girthy dicks. Sometimes they have to lie there while the lady rides or decides how deep and how fast they can thrust.
Eventually they learned to be able to cum with only small movements and little stimulation so when they meet someone who can properly swallow that dick they need to be careful or they end up cumming early.

So yes he might just be bad, or inexperienced (spent more time training Diving than hooking up), or he met women who could not handle him and he learned to be careful.

CillyBonnolly

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He might just be bad or inexperienced, but I have IRL friends with somewhat long but mostly quite girthy schlongs and not many women can handle them comfortably. So they have learned to be careful and not really do much thrusting in case they go too deep or if she is not used to girthy dicks. Sometimes they have to lie there while the lady rides or decides how deep and how fast they can thrust.
Eventually they learned to be able to cum with only small movements and little stimulation so when they meet someone who can properly swallow that dick they need to be careful or they end up cumming early.

So yes he might just be bad, or inexperienced (spent more time training Diving than hooking up), or he met women who could not handle him and he learned to be careful.
I think if he spent more time diving he wouldn't have been kicked off the team or won some awards *cough*

ordinaryguy_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think, that this thread could be closed.
Why?
I was trying to upload here some pics of Vladimir, but system did ñot allowed me to upload any of them.
It seem like Vladimir would iniciate some legal actions again LPSG, once any new sensitive photo would appear here.
That is just my opinion.

I am not writing this because I would like to discuss about it.

It is just my own experience and my own thoughts.

Peace

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think, that this thread could be closed.
Why?
I was trying to upload here some pics of Vladimir, but system did ñot allowed me to upload any of them.
It seem like Vladimir would iniciate some legal actions again LPSG, once any new sensitive photo would appear here.
That is just my opinion.

I am not writing this because I would like to discuss about it.

It is just my own experience and my own thoughts.

Peace
If the images have already been uploaded and removed the system recognizes them and won’t allow it to be re-uploaded. They were old pictures not recent, weren’t they?

Zhuren

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Al dak

Legendary Member
Media
I've seen videos where it's really hard... maybe it doesn't pull upwards like mine, but it's hard. This does not mean that a big dick ultimately only causes problems
Agree... He has made a lot of videos where he gets solid hard. I think it depends on the circumstances... When his videos are impromptu, he produces great results. On the other hand, when he forces himself to produce content, like in the case of the sex video, he performs worse.

JotaT

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree... He has made a lot of videos where he gets solid hard. I think it depends on the circumstances... When his videos are impromptu, he produces great results. On the other hand, when he forces himself to produce content, like in the case of the sex video, he performs worse.
right.. it can also be a problem of this type, without excluding the size of the dick. What if he doesn't get hard because he has sex with girls? Wouldn't he need a boyfriend?

• Haha
Reactions: Al dak and jkdus