Vladimir barbu, monster cock diver

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have his dick pick? Impossible it wasn't leaked

Alas, I don't think his dick has slipped yet, nor do I think he has any nude pictures out there. I wish there would be nudes of him, though. Hopefully, they'll come one day. He's still very young. When he gets older he might allow nudes "to leak".

Reactions: william1

Altrought

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Baiting is not cool :( hes just a kid, not an instagram celebrity whore that's advertising sex and bulges.
By baiting I mean have a proper conversation with him and see if he is trying anything sexual. He was just chatty but nothing much. ;)

Reactions: Mr. Show the Bulge

Mr. Show the Bulge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 7403431

There would not be a thread if he was not an adult, (thank god). So yes, he is an adult, and he could send dickpicks if he wants to , but to catfish a young guy that really is very shy about it and doesnt flaunt it, (just look at his insta) would be a dick move (excuse the pun :p)
btw, found this insane pic, definitely not-edited from getty. theres clear head outline. :O

I totally agree. If dick pics come, they'll come in a couple of years when he's gained more confidence about his genitals :). I love how he both has a big flaccid dick and big balls.

Reactions: bigtoad