Vince sant

jayp256

Admired Member
Media
i dont know why people continue to throw stones at alist - she's clearly not talking shit, 'celebrities' maybe not, but these she seems to be the only one to flaunt material from these 'people of interest'.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you, for chirst! :confused:

Are u Alist? U clearly missed a couple of threads where alist posts and rants at how he/she will expose so and so and posts a 30sec clip! Cop on like! Ive seen it too many times is several threads and the act is getting old.....really old.

But prove me wrong! Post me what was promised months ago

ringooo

Loved Member
Media
Are u Alist? U clearly missed a couple of threads where alist posts and rants at how he/she will expose so and so and posts a 30sec clip! Cop on like! Ive seen it too many times is several threads and the act is getting old.....really old.

Ha, no I am not alist o_O
If I were, I wouldn't feel the need to frequent a board like this - I'd be in a quiet room admiring my wank bank.

No I saw the posts, if memory serves people were calling him out before he even posted anything.

Back to Vince sant, though... , thanks for the tease alist, he is hot.

I've been waiting to see him baked for almost 2 years!!! I'm so glad this finally happened. But I'd love to see a longer vid with cum. Does anyone know the backstory to these vids/pics. And how about the pics from the thumbnail?

Kanye Okaye

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Lol soooo THIRSTY

Reactions: ringooo

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

BUA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not thirsty just hate how ppl post "i have this and that" rally up a crowd and yet post nada! Time after time

It's done deliberately so people message that person and that person can then sell the "content". It's similar to how the same people create "hype" around irrelevant "celebrities" and amateurs by creating fake accounts and comments here and on MG.

Reactions: jayp256