Vince sant

starscape

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
maybe he does make nude videos and photos.
but he wants to sell those after his gym coaching business is over when he is, uh, 55 for example?
just kidding. I doubt that would happen, though.

Milkyway6969

Sexy Member
Media
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Scam requires deception. Fraud. Illegal. I won’t spend a cent on him either but he’s overpriced not scamming. You know what you’re paying for if you choose to spend money. Learn what the word means.
He scams with his fitness regime. He promises custom meal plans and I fought with his team
And him for months because they used bullshit cookie cutter plans regardless of dietary issues (pretty basic ones like gluten and dairy). He would NOT be a scammer if he refunded when he was caught, but he doesn’t. He doubles down. He doesn’t have anything to do with the “honesty” up front.

Italiandiva01

Admired Member
Media
He scams with his fitness regime. He promises custom meal plans and I fought with his team
And him for months because they used bullshit cookie cutter plans regardless of dietary issues (pretty basic ones like gluten and dairy). He would NOT be a scammer if he refunded when he was caught, but he doesn’t. He doubles down. He doesn’t have anything to do with the “honesty” up front.
He was actually sued for copying another companies operations and meal plans