View Up Shorts

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This lifeguard is a buddy of mine working at the "lazy river" attraction at Aulani Resort on West Oahu, taken a few years ago. He found out later that someone had posted this pic, when friends started ribbing him about his freeballing habit.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This lifeguard is a buddy of mine working at the "lazy river" attraction at Aulani Resort on West Oahu, taken a few years ago. He found out later that someone had posted this pic, when friends started ribbing him about his freeballing habit.
Thanks for sharing that with the rest of us. Your buddy should be proud of how he looks

UStommyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
View attachment 124918871
This is an old pic that's been circulating over the years of my friend's brother, passed out after a wild night during Spring break in Orlando. Some guys took advantage of the opportunity to have some oral fun with him totally unaware.

I've seen this pic before, too, and it's a good one--one of my favorites of this "genre."

However, his pose/expression does not look to me like someone passed out cold. He may indeed be sleeping lightly, drifting in and out of dreaming and a semi-awake state, but if he nodded off, he only did so after "accidentally-on-purpose" exposing himself, and may just be pretending to be asleep to see how his intended audience will react. The other possibility is that someone rearranged his shorts while he was sleeping, in order to expose his junk. In any case, if some of the guys did indeed have some oral fun with him, I doubt he was "totally unaware"--it's more likely that they took the bait that he laid out for them. If he was indeed unaware, then what you're describing is sexual assault.

Also, whose leg (with the tattoo) is visible in the lower left corner of the photo? It looks like the guy's right leg is right in-between the legs of the cameraman (with the tattoo) and lying across his crotch. How exactly did they get into that position?