Vegas Spa Cruising

j1gsaw

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for sharing flbaseballer, appreciate it.

Sucks, I was planning on Qua this weekend on Sunday. Anyone think it’s better to pass and go to Encore spa instead?

Was betting on hanging out naked, no swim short parties.
What time are you planning on going? Imperial Spa is another option to hang.

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What time are you planning on going? Imperial Spa is another option to hang.
Call to see if they are functional. Took an uber there in March only to find out the steam rooms and tub were down. They said I could still go in, but for just a sauna? No thanks.

JimmyJ0288

Experimental Member
Media
Vdara is really small. Aria is bigger although not huge and probably a better option. I think both are more for viewing though as outside of the Aria steam room I don’t think there are any places for any activity. The steam room at Aria is huge and there’s a shower in the very back corner sort of in an alcove.

The crowd at Aria can be hit or miss and usually more shorts than not but I’ve been about 4-5 times and have always had the viewing pleasure of at least 1-2 studs letting it out each time.
Thank you Jason! So if you have to choose a spa in town to go and find some entertainment (watch, interact, get naughty) which one you go?

Reactions: Csj65

NoahFL

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It definitely was. Spent the entire day there. There was only one guy that fit the retirement community description.
So MB was worth it then? Usually when I’ve been, there’s been at least a few hot guys that either want to play or at least show off.

Reactions: purepilot73

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just like the MB spa and gym. It’s better for privacy and though it’s pricy, it’s a large facility. I have met several guys there over the years that have become dear friends.

Reactions: purepilot73

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Echoing and amplifying the comment about QUA from a visit on 4/9. Steam room and artic room are closed for renovation. All but one of the pools in the Roman Baths section were drained. So I had only one pool and a tiny sauna to enjoy. Only about 14 men over my three hour time, and I was the only one showing dick. The rest were all in black boxer-briefs except for one guy in red briefs- not even a swimsuit. Wait your visit until the re-open.

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Echoing and amplifying the comment about QUA from a visit on 4/9. Steam room and artic room are closed for renovation. All but one of the pools in the Roman Baths section were drained. So I had only one pool and a tiny sauna to enjoy. Only about 14 men over my three hour time, and I was the only one showing dick. The rest were all in black boxer-briefs except for one guy in red briefs- not even a swimsuit. Wait your visit until the re-open.
Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross. Boxer briefs? GTFO

Jasonsmith77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Did they charge you the full rate with all of the amenities closed?

travelingjeff

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looking forward to hearing the reports of what the completed renovation looks like. No doubt both the steam and arctic room were due a refresh and some needed TLC. I really can't foresee anything they do that will change the activity, especially when most of the time the majority are there for/open to the same activity. Hopefully, someone can snap a few pictures of the reno and post them.

Anyone have any indication from their visit or having inquired to when the Rreno will be completed?

lv3500

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Conflicting info being posted... On reddit one guy mentions that all was functioning except for the steam room:

Finally checked out Qua this past Sunday April 7th. Started with a massage and then stayed my 3 hours. Massage wasn’t worth the price but the facilities were great! Long shot, but if you were there hanging out with me, reach out! You were visiting from out of country.

I went Friday afternoon as well and the experience was different. I was pretty much one of the only ones not wearing a suit. Guess it’s just random.

The steam room was down and that was disappointing. But the tubs, sauna, and snow room were a great, relaxing rotation.

mikester24622

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in just in Vegas for a week and found time to try a different spa each day. I have been going to Vegas for many years and this was by far the least “fun” I have had at the spas. I don’t look to hook up, just hang out and show off with jocks. But overall, each spa was full of dudes in trunks. Also, holy shit what is happening to america? 80% of the dudes were overweight and a lot were extremely overweight. I don’t care how old you are, show some pride in your body and health.

Qua - By far my worst experience of all the spas I tried. It was crowded and 95% of the guests were extremely overweight. Lots of suits on anyone that I possibly wanted to see naked. The naked ones I did not want to see! The massage wasn’t relaxing, plus it was like cattleing heard when it was time for appointment. The amenities don’t see luxurious compared to some spas. The attendants were awful. The only positive is how big it is and the different areas. Which fortunately won’t change.

Encore - wow I forgot how luxurious this place is! The steamroom is way too bright and steamy for cruising. They have these bright yellow lights in it. The sauna is clear glass and any one can look in when walking by main hallway. The best cruising area is the large pool room with 5 different pools and showers. Most guys in trunks.

Cosmo - still like the crowd at Cosmo the best. Not as crowded at qua or encore. Still lotta trunks. Good massage.

South point - random one but not a bad set up. Large cool pool, hot tub, big steam room and sauna, but with clear glass. It’s dark and older but not awful. My best treatment was here! Try the sugar scrub! Also you’re basically naked in the wet half of it. Just tiny towel over crack and c*ck. Good massage.

Green valley ranch - another non strip spa, nice luxurious spa. Not crowded the day I went. Has potential though. I had a complete stud massage therapist here so I’d go back. Yummy gronola bars in lounge ha.

Will be back in a few weeks and hope to have better experiences. Will try some different ones. Thinking Aria, canyon ranch, maybe encore or Cosmo again. Also , interested in trying some cheaper ones like flamingo, Luxor, mgm grand etc if anyone has tips on these. I don’t mind a crappy cruisy place :). Maybe younger crowd?
I’ll be heading to vegas this coming week. was planning to hit qua this wednesday 4/17 or thursday 4/18. wanna meet there? in shape good looking dude here.