Vascular injury

Lathar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi,

I would like to use my vacuum machine again.
Is there anyone here (who has been doing it for years) that had vascular issues related with pumping penis/balls ?
I have heard that pumping can injure your blood vessels and that can cause erection problems… which scares me a little.

thx

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since penis pumping is a medically-recognized technique for treating ED, they have published guidelines for their use at"
External Penile Rigidity Devices Special Controls Guidance

You will note that the talk about 17 inches of mercury (usually written as 17" Hg ) as a maximum safe vacuum. I've been pumping for about 30 years and have always targeted about 15" Hg as my maximum. I've never had so much as a single broken capillary (which would cause a "spot" bruise or purple spot a fraction of an inch in diameter). But, if you exceed this limit, the likelihood of vascular injury becomes much greater. Pumpers too often fall into thinking that if a little is good, more is better and want to accelerate long-term gains. I can tell you from experience that it only increases danger - it takes months to see noticeable permanent changes and years to gain inches. But, with dedication to a routine and lots of patience, it does work. That being said, I sure wish I had my current size when I was 20 and had a body to match!

Reactions: Lathar

Lathar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since penis pumping is a medically-recognized technique for treating ED, they have published guidelines for their use at"
External Penile Rigidity Devices Special Controls Guidance

You will note that the talk about 17 inches of mercury (usually written as 17" Hg ) as a maximum safe vacuum. I've been pumping for about 30 years and have always targeted about 15" Hg as my maximum. I've never had so much as a single broken capillary (which would cause a "spot" bruise or purple spot a fraction of an inch in diameter). But, if you exceed this limit, the likelihood of vascular injury becomes much greater. Pumpers too often fall into thinking that if a little is good, more is better and want to accelerate long-term gains. I can tell you from experience that it only increases danger - it takes months to see noticeable permanent changes and years to gain inches. But, with dedication to a routine and lots of patience, it does work. That being said, I sure wish I had my current size when I was 20 and had a body to match!
Thanks for the details. Do you think that 15-20 minutes per day is enough?

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I generally do a 15-minute session 3 times a week. The growth, although slow, is basically the same as building muscle mass for weightlifters. During the session, you stretch and tear fibers in the tissue. They need time to heal (re bond but, because of the tear, slightly longer). So there needs to be a rest period for the healing to occur. I've used that basic plan for 30+ years and my length has increased at least 2" over that period and my girth about 2". My cock was on the small side of average when I started at age 46. Now I'm well above average in both. In fact, most statistics put a 7" length and 6" girth in the upper 1 to 2% of the adult male population.