Vanderpump rules

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I subbed to Max’s OF. A lot of bulge pics and vpl. I paid $5 for his cock hard through his shorts. Looks huge
Can you please post it, I’m trying to see how big we’re talking here, also who said he was big? His ex Dana and/or Katie after she fucked him lol

Reactions: SuperSoaker5000

nickkkk25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can you please post it, I’m trying to see how big we’re talking here, also who said he was big? His ex Dana and/or Katie after she fucked him lol
I think he’ll show full cock eventually as well.

Attachments

Reactlove

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
max is offering a VIP subscription of $200 and says nudity will be shown. anybody got that kinda of dough to see if he's for real?

nickkkk25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Max is just another scammer. Sure he’ll send out pics with VPL (for crazy prices) but other than that he had people sign up $200 for his VIP, then he deleted all his messages about the VIP after people paid the $200 and asks for money for the same thing his VIP entailed. That alone made me unsubscribe

JJizzle55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it’s weird because idk if they have automatic responses or not but it’s like you’re talking to a robot. I tried to tell Max that what he posts for free on his feed is more risqué than what is paid for in ppv and he didn’t respond … he just send a whole thing about his $200 VIP sounds like another dude scamming

Reactions: Coolguy2k

Reactlove

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yeah even when I talk to him it doesn't feel genuine. and he'll disappear mid-convo and i'll come back to like 4 promotional adverts to sign up for his VIP

upandabout31

Superior Member
Media
Max is def a scam. Obscured nudity for $30. I ain’t into it. And he’s def using a management. It’s like 20 msgs a day trying to pedal the same PPV for anywhere from 80-180 and it’s just annoying.

Also it’s weird. The account replied to me but my msg saying I was disappointed didn’t have two checks so it wasn’t read.

Reactions: Reactlove

JJizzle55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has Max shown dick in PPV? It seems that he tried to entice people to buy but doesn’t really show anything
He’s falsely advertising these PPV as fully nude and when purchased (I purchased one that was $30) it was just of him covering up his private part and then a video of him showering showing literally chest up. Also in the bundle some of the stuff he has in there are the same as previous bundles.

nickkkk25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s falsely advertising these PPV as fully nude and when purchased (I purchased one that was $30) it was just of him covering up his private part and then a video of him showering showing literally chest up. Also in the bundle some of the stuff he has in there are the same as previous bundles.
He’s a big scammer. I got a refund for my “vip” purchase. It’s definitely a company running his OF. And it’s obvious. I purchased a few things and every single set had previous pics I already purchased.