Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

CJ-24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you to everyone who came in here and interacted with all the posts! You all are a fun bunch! I wanna know everyone’s thoughts 24 hours later lol.

Reactions: K.david

bkdude

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's days like this that I genuinely enjoy being on this thread. At 45 years old, Usher has NEVER looked better. Few of his peers and younger counterparts can mess with his longevity as a talent AND sex icon. Also, I love that he embraces his grown man body because he's no longer a super lean 20-something-year-old. His chest is fuller, and his six-pack isn't always super ripped, but he will show it off because he works hard and knows he looks great. His body has also served him very well, aside from aesthetic purposes. Usher has been injured several times because of performing and has undergone shoulder, foot and knee surgeries in the last 20 years. It's great to see him still thriving.
Facts!!!!!!
Just fresh and aging like fine wine!!!!
Love my king of R&B!!!

Reactions: AndrewDBG and CJ-24

bkdude

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup! The King is back and finer than ever! His resurgence has been amazing to see. What are some of your favorite sexy moments by him?
I mean i grew up on him so anytime he’s had his shirt off lol.. but that “Confessions” era changed 15 year old me lol ..And i would also say this era now. My god. The talent. The skin. The face. The aura. Thee age now!! He is a MAN. So beautiful to see his growth over the years.

CJ-24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I mean i grew up on him so anytime he’s had his shirt off lol.. but that “Confessions” era changed 15 year old me lol ..And i would also say this era now. My god. The talent. The skin. The face. The aura. Thee age now!! He is a MAN. So beautiful to see his growth over the years.
To have been a teenager when Confessions came out :weary_face: I was much younger but I was definitely a fan and thought he was so fine. I agree that this is the sexiest he’s ever been. Not many can see they’re reaching a new peak 30 years into their careers!

Reactions: bkdude