uncle

supercool1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me and my uncle have a great relationship. he lives down the street from me and hangs out at my familys house all the time. he is ex navy seal and is a bodybuilder. i have always admired him and wanted to be like him. he is also incredibly hung, hanging 7 inches soft. when he found out that i wasalso hung he offered to answer questions about it and stuff. he has tuaght me to appreciate my endowment. he also is my personal trainer. when i first found out that he was hung was when i was sitting outside and he sat in the chair across from me. u could see he huge balls bulging and his penis hanging down his leg.i was shocked. then he asked how big i was and i told him. after that he offered to take me out to shop for supportive underwear and stuff to show my package off.one day he offered to take me jogging. so we put on our spandex running shorts. we were both bulging out of the things. he made his run down his shorts. we passed to girls that were about 20 who were also jogging. these girls wer total babes and they were staring at my crotch. my uncle has taught me to be proud of my endowment.

Reactions: Jeason_king

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First, it would be nice if you could respond publicly to the question about your actual age that you were asked on your introductory thread:

---> http://www.lpsg.org/new-member-introductions/30708-hello.html

Second, your four posts to date have been about your uncle, your father, your father again, and now your uncle again. Some people might claim a pattern even at this early stage. :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
Second, your four posts to date have been about your uncle, your father, your father again, and now your uncle again. Some people might claim a pattern even at this early stage. :rolleyes:

I now present to you, ladies & gentlemen of the LPSG, ... Incest Theater ... :rolleyes:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh No..... you didn't just take us to the other side of the tracks....lol
To me, it sounds like there is a little bit to much family bonding going on there.

Strange how he seems brave enough to talk about his family, but afraid to post his age ....:confused:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds innocent enough.

He didn't say he and his uncle had blown each other. And the last piece talks about girls admiring them...

(wait:33: 'girls admiring them'? Maybe he is a 'sick puppy'.)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank heavens that I don't find any of my family members attractive. I think that I'd be more f-ck-d up now if I found my uncles and brother attractive. Men naked...whatever.

(Hey, why is he keeping his age a secret? That's not fair!!!!) :smile:

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
supercool1 said:
me and my uncle have a great relationship. he lives down the street from me and hangs out at my familys house all the time. he is ex navy seal and is a bodybuilder. i have always admired him and wanted to be like him. he is also incredibly hung, hanging 7 inches soft. when he found out that i wasalso hung he offered to answer questions about it and stuff. he has tuaght me to appreciate my endowment. he also is my personal trainer. when i first found out that he was hung was when i was sitting outside and he sat in the chair across from me. u could see he huge balls bulging and his penis hanging down his leg.i was shocked. then he asked how big i was and i told him. after that he offered to take me out to shop for supportive underwear and stuff to show my package off.one day he offered to take me jogging. so we put on our spandex running shorts. we were both bulging out of the things. he made his run down his shorts. we passed to girls that were about 20 who were also jogging. these girls wer total babes and they were staring at my crotch. my uncle has taught me to be proud of my endowment.
You neglected to tell us his circumcisional status.

Your uncle is helping you prepare the script for an ABC afterschool special...oh wait, they don't do those any more Springer is it I s'pose You, Dad and Uncle and your oggling of each others manhood any in family marriages you'd care to discuss...

Actully I'm still dealing with the one about you and your Dad at the gym where you tripped and fell naked into his arms as he stared shame faced (and starry eyed I suppose) at your naked torso. Don't give up your day job Supercool1 I don't think you have what is needed for a best selling novel.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
He states that he's a sophmore in one thread. If I recall correctly I was 15 going into 10th grade, 16 going out...

*hopes he never sees any uncle-bulge in his life*

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would imagine that most moderators would be concerned about people who admit to engaging or encouraging others to engage in illegal activities be they of a sexual nature or otherwise.

To catch Lex's attention you just need to wave an erect penis in his direction and he'll be all over you like a cheap suit!

Ain't that right Lex baby?

Chris