Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Annndreewww

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would've been cancelled anyway with where the CW is heading.
Yeah, the fact that it got a fourth season is great, but was unlikely. I'm glad for the show we got, and that Hoechlin got a really good role in his Clark. Plus, he was often super hot.

Pira_9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it just me or was that tv show probably a bi sexual / experimental fuck fest behind the scenes
I mean for a non explicitly gay TV show this must hold the record for the most cast members who turned out to be LGBT.
Froy, Colton Haynes, Charlie Carver, Andrew Matarazzo are all gay/queer,
Tyler Posey technically came out as sexually fluid (even if people spuculate that he was baiting for onlyfans engagement),
JR Boyrne has been the subject of gay rumours for years (even with Pedro Pascal) and honesty i would not be surprised if Ian and Tyler were lgbt too.

The creator of the show (who is also gay) definitely had a great gay radar lol

Drainmyrod

Worshipped Member
Media
I mean for a non explicitly gay TV show this must hold the record for the most cast members who turned out to be LGBT.
Tyler Posey technically came out as sexually fluid (even if people spuculate that he was baiting for onlyfans engagement),
JR Boyrne has been the subject of gay rumours for years (even with Pedro Pascal) and honesty i would not be surprised if Ian and Tyler were lgbt too.

imagine calling teen wolf "not an explicitly gay show"

(a joke)

Pira_9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
imagine calling teen wolf "not an explicitly gay show"

(a joke)
What I mean is that it is not a gay themed show like Queer As Folk, Looking or Sense are. It's a typical early 2010s teen drama (with some gay subplots and homoeroticism)

Drainmyrod

Worshipped Member
Media
What I mean is that it is not a gay themed show like Queer As Folk, Looking or Sense are. It's a typical early 2010s teen drama (with some gay subplots and homoeroticism)
i knew exactly what you meant. i was just making a silly little joke about how homoerotic the show was.

Jaysky3000

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

100% Although I think Tyler is, it was just the opportune time with the Onlyfans. I knew he was suspect when the story came out of him randomly sucking toes of Ian or JR I forget which one. I remember saying to myself yea he's def not 100% straight! lol Either way Im sure there was lots of backstage hooking up going on there.