Tyler Downs

42Strangelove

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean, he has qualified for Team USA by virtue of medaling at the 2023 Pan American Games and the 2023 World Aquatics Championships. Yes he will have to go through Olympic trials, like everyone does, but your bitterness is showing lmao he is clearly a talented diver.

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
I mean, he has qualified for Team USA by virtue of medaling at the 2023 Pan American Games and the 2023 World Aquatics Championships. Yes he will have to go through Olympic trials, like everyone does, but your bitterness is showing lmao he is clearly a talented diver.
Bitterness?? Gurl, look though this thread… who do you see posting and propping him up since day 1? I’m a huge fan, and he’s a graceful talented diver. He’s had some middling World performances lately but he absolutely did his job to Team USA and secured the quota slots. But I think it’s totally fair to call out he’s also a bit inconsistent at competition. TBH Team USA is in a bit of a post Boudia slump and still waiting for the next rockstar to emerge… maybe it will be Tyler, but he’s not there yet. The only bitterness is aimed at Team USA and NBC… they tend to latch on to more marketable athletes, which doesn’t always put talent first.

Reactions: xXiSeanXx

qazedctgb

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The US has a strange way of picking the team, through a trial it's the top in the trial that gets to go even if someone else have been better throughout the season. At least it's like that for track and field.

ZachAttackFL

Sexy Member
Media
Altamonte Springs (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The US has a strange way of picking the team, through a trial it's the top in the trial that gets to go even if someone else have been better throughout the season. At least it's like that for track and field.
And if I remember correctly… the US uses the divers’ cumulative scores from all rounds. So if they advance to the final round, their scores from the earlier rounds still count.