Tyler Brown / Justin Blake

mefink1986

Sexy Member
Media
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
Um actually I’m not obviously you haven’t read onlyfans rules
u assumed we actually are on onlyfans ourselves and didn't say get videos from an angrely ex or from a friend lol. like to see OF sue me with proof evidence i have no access to anything on of and have no account thus i never once signed nor agreed to their terms. they can only actually sue if a persin has afreed to the terms sincr ive never subscribed on of they can't legally do shit about videos i got through 3rd parties technically at least not unless they can find who the person whi shared what i have on telegram lol. theyd have trouble with that too as its end 2 end encrypted with no location data lol. But they have to have an agreement with the individual sharing it to sue us technically. also note Tyler knows this site has this and personally couldnt give 2 fucks. i believe her exact words when someone told her was "if someone wants to see me for free that badly they go on some 3rd party site so few know about then power to them for finding it." shes way too chill to give a crap. amd Onlyfans tbh only goes after when the poster asks them to stop it.
don't mistake of has done that bit only ever when the person asks them to take action. Tyler nor Justin for that matter give any f's that their stuff gets up on here. both are way too chill about that stuff lol. just saying. and ill also add good luck to OF trying sue my broke fixed income ass i ain't got a dime to get outta me lol they can sue all they want theres nothing to get lol.

mefink1986

Sexy Member
Media
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
nah they actually broke up today after 6 years Tyler posted itbto stories on Instagram today.
ill also add i noticed Tyler was actually unhappy for awhile she tried hard to hide and mask it but I could see it behind the fake smiles. She's actually seems so much happier now back in LA and outta the uncomfortable situation. she really needed out it'd become really toxic tbh.

• Love
Reactions: PopularTongue