Tuc Watkins

MtlGiant

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is he always gay? I mean already out a long time ago? Or just recently? I mean not recently recently, but a few years ago not a tens of years ago
"Is he always gay?" - No, just from 5AM to 9PM, and sometimes from 1AM to 3AM when he is horny. What a weird question.

Dude, seriously, just use Google. This information is super easy to find. Even Wikipedia can tell you that.

• Haha
Reactions: atspodnick

tsiral

Just Browsing
Media
Is he always gay? I mean already out a long time ago? Or just recently? I mean not recently recently, but a few years ago not a tens of years ago
Watkins came out as gay on April 26, 2013, in an interview on Marie with Marie Osmond. In that same interview, Watkins announced he had become a single father in December 2012 by welcoming twins Catchen and Curtis via surrogacy.

Since 2019, he has been in a relationship with actor [CENSORED NAME ALERT! This name is blacklisted on lpsg. Please respect this. Any attempt around this will result in a ban. If you see this please report it so we can delete the comment. Thank you.].The two met the year before while playing a couple on the Broadway production of The Boys in the Band. They reprised their roles for Netflix's film version of the show and also worked together on Black Monday