Tubbo (mcyt)

godzend

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any clips or gifs of his night out? I missed it but I heard from the modcast and stuff that it was wild

Quiet Quest

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Poor guy hasn't had sex in 34 days. I wonder if he's j/o in the shower or gone completely no-nut for the sub-athon.
He pretty much has to jerk it in the shower or else he risks having to deal with a wet dream on camera

tartarino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just said he doesn't know if he's into pegging because it sounds painful. That was it, one sentence.
I wonder if he keeps toys in the shower. Maybe one that sticks to the wall.
I don't think so too many people has access to his bathroom not only his friends but also his parents.

Reactions: RawrRawrRawr

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He just said he doesn't know if he's into pegging because it sounds painful. That was it, one sentence.

I don't think so too many people has access to his bathroom not only his friends but also his parents.
He seems fairly open with his parents, I doubt they would be surprised that their adult son had sex toys.

pogwoff1066

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He seems fairly open with his parents, I doubt they would be surprised that their adult son had sex toys.
I don't think it was ever confirmed he actually owns a sex toy/dildo though? Someone talked about an old stream were he accidentally showed one, but it later came out it was something else, no?

odx22

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it was ever confirmed he actually owns a sex toy/dildo though? Someone talked about an old stream were he accidentally showed one, but it later came out it was something else, no?
we're pretty sure - see twt chain

tartarino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a difference between not being surprised and seeing it in the shower where it's actually used. Also Tubbo's recent revelation about his bleedy bottom (blood stains on the toilet paper after #2) suggests tubbutt hasn't been used in a while.

godzend

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any clips or timecodes of him reacting to his drunk nonsense today? I'd love to see him get all red and awkward about flirting with the waiter guy, talking about sex and pegging, and his other antics.

Reactions: RawrRawrRawr