Try guys

JasonBb3

Admired Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We're having a conversation? Best I can tell no one presently is arguing, debating or even disagreeing particularly. You can always...go away.
Or you could stop psychoanalyzing their personalities and the social justice & political ideologies of the group; on a thread that was made to share hot photos of them. Or you could make your own thread dedicated to having the same long winded conversations instead of flooding this one! The possibilities are endless.

BiType

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Or you could stop psychoanalyzing their personalities and the social justice & political ideologies of the group; on a thread that was made to share hot photos of them. Or you could make your own thread dedicated to having the same long winded conversations instead of flooding this one! The possibilities are endless.
I'll make a deal with you. If they start posting content worthy of pulling on my dick to, I'll stop doing all of the above. In a thread that is literally just called "Try Guys", not "Hot Photos of Try Guys".

Until then, I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do without concerning myself with whether or not a stranger on the internet approves. :D

oddpurple

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
It’s literally been, what 10-15 text posts in a thread that’s been dead since February anyway? But that’s flooding? Literally don’t understand the outrage as if nude pics of hard cocks are being lost among millions of text posts lol. Take a deep breath

RocDaBoat

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It’s literally been, what 10-15 text posts in a thread that’s been dead since February anyway? But that’s flooding? Literally don’t understand the outrage as if nude pics of hard cocks are being lost among millions of text posts lol. Take a deep breath
Exactly, if anything this help keep interest in the guys. Trust me, we wait for something post worthy as far as “sexy” content. Until then we discuss the good, bad, ugly and cute.

The Try Guys are not what they use to be and are rebranding yet again. Let’s follow the journey and if someone post some old archived content, great!

Now does anyone have the old buzzfeed naked wrestling vid?

MinterGreen

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seeing this conversation come up again, brings to mind the question of why the comparison of Eugene to Quinta and her career?
Like it comes off that Eugene is either contracted to put the company first or he's using it as his safe house, I know he's been gone doing writing for a film or a book of his own, and the other two said he's be back between April and June, I think it was. I'm not sure how well things are gonna go moving forward if the tension continues, even before ned, he seemed almost disgusted by the others. Which could be the persona, I will grant that. I'm rambling at this point.

RocDaBoat

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seeing this conversation come up again, brings to mind the question of why the comparison of Eugene to Quinta and her career?
Like it comes off that Eugene is either contracted to put the company first or he's using it as his safe house, I know he's been gone doing writing for a film or a book of his own, and the other two said he's be back between April and June, I think it was. I'm not sure how well things are gonna go moving forward if the tension continues, even before ned, he seemed almost disgusted by the others. Which could be the persona, I will grant that. I'm rambling at this point.
it’s a fair question. Around the time of the buzzfeed exodus, the guys, Quinta and several others explored new options. The try guys were kinda the biggest stars from the group hence them creating their own company and for the first year or so things were pretty good. However, in pursuit of attract the most ad and brand campaigns, they ended up watering down their content. I remember how shocked I was seeing them wear flesh colored spandex to try on sexy costumes/ bathing suits smh.

Anyways, around 2020 Quinta was cast on A Black Lady Sketch Show and by the end of the year was the creator of Abbot. Around this time Eugene’s demeanor started changing. Eugene and Quinta were relatively close so it possible seeing his friend sky rocket doing the same thing he was into, while he was doing the same thing he’d Ben doing for 6 years triggered something. Over time he became more and more disconnected.

Reactions: MinterGreen

BiType

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Exactly, if anything this help keep interest in the guys. Trust me, we wait for something post worthy as far as “sexy” content. Until then we discuss the good, bad, ugly and cute.

The Try Guys are not what they use to be and are rebranding yet again. Let’s follow the journey and if someone post some old archived content, great!

Now does anyone have the old buzzfeed naked wrestling vid?

BiType

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it’s a fair question. Around the time of the buzzfeed exodus, the guys, Quinta and several others explored new options. The try guys were kinda the biggest stars from the group hence them creating their own company and for the first year or so things were pretty good. However, in pursuit of attract the most ad and brand campaigns, they ended up watering down their content. I remember how shocked I was seeing them wear flesh colored spandex to try on sexy costumes/ bathing suits smh.

Anyways, around 2020 Quinta was cast on A Black Lady Sketch Show and by the end of the year was the creator of Abbot. Around this time Eugene’s demeanor started changing. Eugene and Quinta were relatively close so it possible seeing his friend sky rocket doing the same thing he was into, while he was doing the same thing he’d Ben doing for 6 years triggered something. Over time he became more and more disconnected.
Also Quinta is an excellent writer and actor and Eugene is Eugene. :p

MinterGreen

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Thank you!

m999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also Quinta is an excellent writer and actor and Eugene is Eugene. :p
Uh yeah, I can't believe this is even in the air. Quinta's been a triple threat from literally the very first time she had a vid go viral as a complete internet rando, long before getting hired. Buzzfeed was lucky to get her on the team and they knew it.

While it would definitely be the most Eugene form of narcissism to think they were ever even in the same game, that's a big ol no. nope. never been, never will. it's great that he's found a niche as a voice actor and all, but every non-TG project he's ever produced personally is below film school caliber, so I don't know why he would've ever expected to end up a showrunner himself, or even in the writing room.

Reactions: oddpurple and Idek1

RocDaBoat

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Uh yeah, I can't believe this is even in the air. Quinta's been a triple threat from literally the very first time she had a vid go viral as a complete internet rando, long before getting hired. Buzzfeed was lucky to get her on the team and they knew it.

While it would definitely be the most Eugene form of narcissism to think they were ever even in the same game, that's a big ol no. nope. never been, never will. it's great that he's found a niche as a voice actor and all, but every non-TG project he's ever produced personally is below film school caliber, so I don't know why he would've ever expected to end up a showrunner himself, or even in the writing room.
What exactly was his original position at buzzfeed before becoming a Try Guy?

Also thank you @BiType for the vid! It was enjoyable to see better days of Eugene and Ned wrestling naked and oiled up, and the guys just all having a good ass time together

Reactions: Stra111 and BiType

BiType

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What exactly was his original position at buzzfeed before becoming a Try Guy?

Also thank you @BiType for the vid! It was enjoyable to see better days of Eugene and Ned wrestling naked and oiled up, and the guys just all having a good ass time together
Sure thing. I used to regularly jerk it to their vids. I actually get off way more on the ones where they would try on skimpy underwear and swimsuits, because you got a ton of cock and ball action. :p

BiType

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Can anyone show me anything Eugene ever did that was clever? He was more or less always the "serious one". I can't ever recall laughing at something he said in the funnier videos. When he came out, his entire personality became about being queer - not uncommon for young queer people when they first come out. It's just a phase he seems STUCK in, and pushing 40.

Eugene's whole thing seems to be showing up in [CENSORED NAME ALERT! This name is blacklisted on lpsg. Please respect this. Any attempt around this will result in a ban. If you see this please report it so we can delete the comment. Thank you.]'s old outfits after getting his makeup done at Sephora so that the paps on the red carpet can say "Who is that?"

Reactions: MinterGreen