Troye sivan

traceyvaughn

Superior Member
Media
I don't get how it fits the theme of "garden of time" though.
it was about resurrecting old looks, a lot of vintage on the red carpet, or lots of people went withthe floral interpretation, but its based on a short story, so sleeping beauty was a theme - also the butterlfy

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

Attachments

rakkasei

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it was about resurrecting old looks, a lot of vintage on the red carpet, or lots of people went withthe floral interpretation, but its based on a short story, so sleeping beauty was a theme - also the butterlfy

View attachment 130582371
View attachment 130582381
the theme of the exhibit is sleeping beauty, but the dress code theme was "garden of time" which is why there's so goddamn much floral. lol. Tyla and her sands of time dress is the most on theme imo.

traceyvaughn

Superior Member
Media
tyla had to be carried up the steps like a stiff corpse, which was very entertaining at least. Rita Ora was surprisingly good. Wisdom was amazing in his red outfit

edit, most disappointing for me was jordan roth, I always look forward to him and he was a bit meh

Harajuku

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
absolutely love it, the styling is great and the slutty back is a great detail, love the nails and the eyebrow and the butterfly. he looks amazing
the butterfly is from french jewel designer Emmanuel Tarpin