Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The close feels are smaller condoms, width of 51mm compared to 53mm on the standard size. So he likely has a below average girth?
Or he thinks that it is thinner and feels more like "no condom" because that's how that type of condoms are marketed in Sweden at least

Reactions: Marsfield

parmagiana

Legendary Member
Media
Or he thinks that it is thinner and feels more like "no condom" because that's how that type of condoms are marketed in Sweden at least
They may be marketed that way to save face for those buying them? I’d assume they’d be too tight on average girth, 51mm to 53mm nominal width is quite a difference

parmagiana

Legendary Member
Media
He may well be 7 inches, but if he uses those condoms, then I think his girth would be around 3.9-4 inches. I'm guessing he’s got a long and thin dick anyway

javelinballs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yall are wilding out. He probably just used that because he wanted a cool looking condom for a photo shoot, there’s no implication beyond that.

I picked up a few free matchboxes from a restaurant the other day, doesn’t mean I smoke a pack a day.

Marsfield

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yall are wilding out. He probably just used that because he wanted a cool looking condom for a photo shoot, there’s no implication beyond that.

I picked up a few free matchboxes from a restaurant the other day, doesn’t mean I smoke a pack a day.
Thanks, I was waiting for someone to say this. All that theorising is crap. What we do know is how he looks. Saw him in concert and he got a heavy piece of meat swinging under those loose fitting pants. Looks the same in many photos. This is just the first I found.

TikTok - Make Your Day

E0EF38B2-E7C3-4254-B8A4-5B43537848C1.jpeg
4FF78670-A6E4-4EE4-9EFA-E763752DBECD.jpeg

kengallyn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is this really what it looks like though? Surely he wouldn’t show THAT publicly like that?
It's a fraction of a second that most people actually missed on a lyric video or something like that for a sexy song. You have to go frame by frame to see it. He definitely put this there on purpose.

Reactions: Socalbigtop

Dudelove101

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a fraction of a second that most people actually missed on a lyric video or something like that for a sexy song. You have to go frame by frame to see it. He definitely put this there on purpose.
Hmmm idk though, a bulge is one thing, a fully erect penis is another haha idk if he’d show that publicly, I still think it’s not what we think but idk

Reactions: Nathan Lane