Tristyn Lee (american Bodybuilder)

Leo99999

Superior Member
Media
Pineville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is interesting tristyn hasn’t shown his ass like that in a long time when he used to constantly
Not interesting enough for me though
I'm hoping we get more outdoors, "sweating Tristyn" in some tight or baggy shorts hehe :p

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is interesting tristyn hasn’t shown his ass like that in a long time when he used to constantly
I don't think so ...I just think the striations aren't there anymore...but(t) I say that bc his booty as gotten more voluminous imo...but when I see him on back/leg day on snap I'm always like he's building it finally

Leo99999

Superior Member
Media
Pineville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think so ...I just think the striations aren't there anymore...but(t) I say that bc his booty as gotten more voluminous imo...but when I see him on back/leg day on snap I'm always like he's building it finally
I think it might have something to do with his training partner Martin. I've noticed he's always trying to get Tristan to use different angles that don't not focus too much on his buttocks or calves or legs. I guess he figured bi and gay guy or whatever might be into that kinda thing lol :p

Reactions: Darklord986