Tristan Simpson

Andrewtoo

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So are we just going to keep posting his Instagram pictures here??? Everyone has access to his Instagram account. We don't need every friggin' picture posted here (especially when they're as boring as the ones above)!
Instead of what?

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So are we just going to keep posting his Instagram pictures here??? Everyone has access to his Instagram account. We don't need every friggin' picture posted here (especially when they're as boring as the ones above)!
Just ignore my posts then :)

Ps: most of the pictures I put here are from stories, which means they will be erased in 24h or less

Andrewtoo

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How about nothing? If you want to see his Instagram posts, maybe, I don't know, follow him on Instagram?
Then unfollow the thread. He’s a professional ballet dancer, not an OF model. It’s like complaining your coworker isn’t posting nudes on the internet for you.

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Then unfollow the thread. He’s a professional ballet dancer, not an OF model. It’s like complaining your coworker isn’t posting nudes on the internet for you.
Or.....people who want to see what he posts on his Instagram account could, you know, follow him on Instagram! If you're not going to post something that isn't shown on his PUBLIC Instagram page, then don't post anything! It's not hard to comprehend.

Daboy09

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont
Or.....people who want to see what he posts on his Instagram account could, you know, follow him on Instagram! If you're not going to post something that isn't shown on his PUBLIC Instagram page, then don't post anything! It's not hard to comprehend.
I don’t mind what is shared here from his insta