Tristan bull

Zult

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Does Tristan have any BTS videos where he gets close to cumming or has precum? I always think that's hot. In some of the Samuel O'Toole videos he'd start precumming really hard and apologize to the bottom.

marielaveau629

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does Tristan have any BTS videos where he gets close to cumming or has precum? I always think that's hot. In some of the Samuel O'Toole videos he'd start precumming really hard and apologize to the bottom.
sorry to ask, but can you please share the title of those videos? it sounds hot..

Reactions: bangenge

Lucasmcd

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it difficult, since it takes him a long time to cum, he even makes a greater effort in these moments

Intr0v3rtedbtm

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only thing about this guy is that his dick seems like it's on sideways. Am I the only one who has noticed that? Like the bottom of the head of his dick is facing to the left (or right, I forget which side).
LMAO now that you mention it does kinda look like those AI generated dicks at times

Reactions: sotf2009 and Zult

qnn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only thing about this guy is that his dick seems like it's on sideways. Am I the only one who has noticed that? Like the bottom of the head of his dick is facing to the left (or right, I forget which side).
Me too. Made me wanna touch it even more lol IDK if it was discussed in any of his scene.

archervice

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I see this with Devin Franco and Tyler Nixon as well.