Trevor bell!

Rovitz

Sexy Member
Media
What gives you that idea?
Mmm

Because what baby mama legitimately keeps a man away frim their child. Seeing trevor being kinda out of his mind clearly makes me think its him. As far as like evidentiary support. Havent all his choices kinda appeared like a manic episode ? All his choices starting with quitting his job on wall st to moving to LA scream instability. I cannot believe he moved to LA actually thinking he would get work when hes primarily known for being a cover band for a superhero.

Its clear the elevator doesnt go up. He has probably driven her away. Just from my life experience and knowing dating men like trevor….

This christian thing has more context now because he obviously needs the authority of the church to enable himself after losing his baby mama.

Reactions: Iloveguybutts

rbbrown

Loved Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Mmm

Because what baby mama legitimately keeps a man away frim their child. Seeing trevor being kinda out of his mind clearly makes me think its him. As far as like evidentiary support. Havent all his choices kinda appeared like a manic episode ? All his choices starting with quitting his job on wall st to moving to LA scream instability. I cannot believe he moved to LA actually thinking he would get work when hes primarily known for being a cover band for a superhero.

Its clear the elevator doesnt go up. He has probably driven her away. Just from my life experience and knowing dating men like trevor….

This christian thing has more context now because he obviously needs the authority of the church to enable himself after losing his baby mama.
You need a therapist and a friend.