Oofers96

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1649435388016.png

View attachment travis25.m4v

He just has such a nice cock imo... I had resubbed on a discount and grabbed a lot of content but here is just 2 of the most recent before I lost the sub. Most of the content is like this but bulge play/glimpses of his dick but he's been slowly getting more revealing and showing full cock like this... no cum, no ass or long 'play' videos yet but who knows I might sub again if I see a discount in a month to check it out...

Aabrego4

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 66765691

View attachment 66765791

He just has such a nice cock imo... I had resubbed on a discount and grabbed a lot of content but here is just 2 of the most recent before I lost the sub. Most of the content is like this but bulge play/glimpses of his dick but he's been slowly getting more revealing and showing full cock like this... no cum, no ass or long 'play' videos yet but who knows I might sub again if I see a discount in a month to check it out...
Hot damn! Thanks for posting.
If anyone needs me; I will be in my bedroom. Lol Better yet just don't knock...I'll be out in 1 minute and 32 seconds hahaha

Reydson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 66765691

View attachment 66765791

Please post more <3

kevin13790

Experimental Member
Media
Jacksonville Beach (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
View attachment 66765691

View attachment 66765791

Reactions: Romieron35

soakedinfuel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The things I’d do to that beautiful cock …. I think he’s sexy as hell and I’d love to see him drop a load
He's got pics of his load on his OF. Looks creamy and delicious.