d3m3trius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
images
EdPnUj2X0AEg66a.jpg
A face only a mother could love
Yall just say yall don't like his black features and stand on it instead of constantly berating this man....yeah im shaking the table and yall inner demons.

d3m3trius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He is too damn old for these corny ass skits.
I was thinking the same thing like he refuse to rebrand aka reinvent himself....his podcasts he hold back from giving his opinion and even slip up and catch himself on certain topics

build a bear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How

How do you know this ??? You shouldn't put stuff on people name if you dont know the facts
that's all some of these folks do! they come on here, projecting their fantasies and their own sexual identity issues onto content creators that they probably dm'd and didn't get a response from. the way some of these folks tell it, 99% of straight male content creators are either gay or dl.

you just gotta laugh at the delusions.

mkdfan1990

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that's all some of these folks do! they come on here, projecting their fantasies and their own sexual identity issues onto content creators that they probably dm'd and didn't get a response from. the way some of these folks tell it, 99% of straight male content creators are either gay or dl.

you just gotta laugh at the delusions.
I believe he was seen in the background of a video of a “bi party” or something like that. I’m sure someone else knows more of the details.